Part one

So guys there are no chapters...
I'm just updating it like one long never ending story lol... Hope you likeeee :)
_____________________________
"Yes mother I'm coming home at 8" I spoke through my iPhone "gabby if you're late you're in big trouble" she responded "I know I know.. It's 3 right now and I just got to Manhattan" "that means you have more than enough time to get home" "okay mother" "call me when you leave okay? Bye." "Bye mother" I sorta squealed. I was with my friend Ashley walking around the city but they had to get home soon. We were 15 now and it was chilly since it was fall time. It was me and her walking down the block to find a Starbucks. "Lol your mom I love her" "haha I love her too" I remarked. A group of guys walked past us. When they passed us Ashley lost her mind "oh my gosh did you see them!!"
"they were cute"
"cute? They were hot!"
I laughed "of course you'd say that" we both were laughing now. Then we saw Starbucks in our sights. "Ashley!!! Starbucks!!!" "Ya see boo I would race ya there but I got these heels on." "Well I'm the smart one to put on sneakers." I was wearing converses with skinny jeans and a sweater over my top. Meanwhile Ashley wore some pretty cute heels with a spring dress with thick stockings and a cute little jacket I think you would say. She looked like spring, and I looked like I just got out of bed. I saw a bunch of guys eye her and i was just that loner off to the side.
"Yanno ash you got a lot of guys eyes on you right"
"what can I say!" She said laughing I rolled my eyes and we made our way to Starbucks. When I got my frap I was the happiest person in the world. Especially since it was the smores one. It was the best. Ashley got a mocha frap. We sat down at a small table and it was surprisingly empty. Ashleys back was facing the door so that meant I saw everyone who came in. Not many people. Me an Ashley were on our phones looking through Instagram. There was about us and 5 other people, it wasn't crowded at all. Then there was this guy that walked in. He was wearing jeans with shoes and nice black jacket. But what really stood out with his hair. It had an undertone of purple and streaks of silver, but it looked black. It looked amazing. Ashley caught me staring and looked back. "Ooh hottie" she said when she turned back to face me. I took a sip of my drink and laughed. Then I looked back at him to see him staring me down. I immediately looked at my phone. "Ashley... he's staring at me" "aww you finally got yourself a little lover" "oh shut up!" I said and I laughed turning red. "Gabby you're turning really red"
"are you kidding?"
"No!!" She was dying of laughter.
I spotted him again and he wasn't looking at me. He was grinning and looking at the ground. I felt a rush of want for him. I wanted to get up and give him a hug, maybe even a kiss. I've never kissed anyone before. I never had a boyfriend before! I tried to get the idea out of my head but nothing worked. "How old do you think he is?" I whispered to her. She gave me a grin and looked back at him "I'd say 18." "Oh well forget that" I replied "no gabs it's just 3 years" she said thinking we have a chance. "Ashley we do not have any chances together at all, don't even think about it" "okay whatever you say" she obviously wasn't giving up here. He came walking towards us and walked right past us sitting at the table behind me. I was wide eyed and I stared at Ashley trying to tell her we couldn't speak about this anymore. She didn't get it so I texted her it. "Ohhhh" and she grinned again "well since you two won't have a chance together.." "Ah ha no.. Don't even try" I said smiling "try what honey?" She said sarcastically. I texted her 'he's mine' "Uhuh nope mine" "I called dibs" "you did not" "I just did" I laughed and drank more of my frap. I felt some way, it was like an overflow of emotions coming down on me. I saw some pretty cute girls walk past him trying to flirt but he payed no mind at all. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I told Ashley "kk" I got up and made my way to the bathroom on the opposite side of where we were sitting, then I felt my phone buzz, it was Ashley. She texted me, "ahhh cute boy following youuuu!" I texted back quickly "purple hair?" "Yupp" I casually turned around to see he was a few feet away from me. My heart was racing faster. I got to the bathroom and went in, knowing he obviously wouldn't go into the girls room. I texted Ashley "I'm in the bathroom lol he's like right outside...idiots I swear" she replied fast "girl I'd do anything to be chased down by him." "Huh easy for you to say." I put my phone away as it vibrated and I went to use the bathroom. I walked out to see him waiting right across as I took out my phone to see Ashleys texts "HES WAITING OUT THERE" oops I should've looked earlier. In the glimpse that I saw him he was being supported by the wall while he leaned against it. His hand went through his hair and he looked at me. Shoot. I was going to start walking away but then he spoke "where are you going?" "Away from you" I replied and I walked faster than normal back to my seat. "Ashley he tried to talk to me!" I said scared "so enjoy it" she smiled "Ashley I don't know who he is!!" "Okay if he's being perverted than stay away from him." "Okay" he then walked past our table dropping a piece of paper on it, and he sat. I picked up the paper and on it was my name and his phone number. I handed it to Ashley. "How the hell does he know your name?" "I have no idea" he obviously heard us since he was right behind me. He got up and left the Starbucks. "Should I call him?" "Text" she replied I entered the number into my phone and texted him. Ashley watched everything.
"Who are you??"
"I'm that guy"
"No duh, what's your name?"
"Phoenix... And you must be Gabriella"
"How do you know my name?"
"You and your friend were loud enough for everyone to hear"
I looked at Ashley and we both laughed.
"Well then why were you staring at me?"
"Because, lover, you are beautiful"
Ashley interrupted "he called you lover.. What is that suppose to mean" "I have no idea girl" "that's the worst pickup line ever" she laughed
I went back to texting
"First of all I'm not your lover, second I don't need your compliments"
"Yes you are my lover, and yes you do"
"You are sooo annoying"
"So I've been told"
"How old are you?"
"18, how about you?"
"I'm 15 now leave me the hell alone"
"I simply can't, you radiate"
Ashley interrupted again "girl he has issues." And we started laughing
"Radiate? What the hell?"
"You won't understand"
"Well duh I don't understand"
"When will I see you again?"
"Never"
"I highly doubt that"
"I highly doubt you"
Ashley interrupted "oooooohhhhhh kill'em"
I laughed
"I'll see you later lover"
"Stop calling me lover and no I will not see you bye"
"whatever you say..."
I locked my phone and me and Ashley laughed.
I felt a series of buzzing on the table and then I felt a rush of guilt go through me.
I stopped laughing at that moment and tried to think of something else, but he was only on my mind.
"What kind of name is Phoenix?" Ashley laughed again
"I don't know" I shrugged her off feeling another pang of guilt and sorry-ness.
She finished laughing "we should go to the mall I guess now"
"Oh gosh.. We're gonna act like total idiots" I said.
She laughed along with me and we made our way out of Starbucks and to the mall.
"Finally! We are here!!" She panted holding onto my shoulder.
"Hey that's what you get for wearing those heels you idiot"
"Oh shut up gabby"
I laughed at her pain because I was especially comfortable.
Once we got in we walked into Macy's and I instantly lost Ashley in rows and rows of dresses.
"I'm going to the changing room!" She yelled out wherever she was
"Okay! I'm still looking"
"Lol I might take like 10 minutes"
"Oh whatever"
It was quiet without her so that must've meant she has gone into the changing room, to take endless selfies of course.
I was looking through racks and racks of dresses. I didn't really like any of them.
I encountered a black silky dress with black lace covering over it. It was beautiful. I looked at the price.
"Oh hell no" I muttered to myself
Someone reached over me and took that dress off the rack. I didn't bother looking since I was looking at the price still. $100.00. People are crazy!
"I think this would look pretty cute on you"
I knew that voice.
I looked at the familiar guy.
"Stop following me!"
I felt a gush of wanting towards him and some sadness, I don't know where it came from. I tried to push the emotion back down but it didn't work.
"What's wrong?" he asked putting a hand on my shoulder
I looked down hoping he couldn't see me.
"Nothing.." I said staring at the ground
"You can trust me"
I shot my face up at him angry a bit.
"I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU!"
He moved his hand off of me.
"That's why I want to get to know you" he said calmly.
"You're fricken 18!! No!! I'm like.." I was caught on my words.
I felt tears welling up, I wanted to cry, but I couldn't in front of him. I wanted to trust him, but I couldn't. He's some random stranger. I looked down again.
Then he gave me something I needed. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a tight embrace. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I cried into his chest, I wanted to push away but I didn't, I couldn't.
I sniffled and sobbed. "I want to trust you," I muttered.
"You can." He answered me.
He let go of me and I wiped my eyes hoping Ashley wouldn't come out any time soon.
"I don't even know you though," I said very softly
He held his hand out. I looked at him confused. He grabbed my hand and shook it.
"Hi! My name is Phoenix. And you are?"
I laughed still wiping tears.
"Um Gabby"
"Is that your full name?"
"No, it's uh Gabriella"
"That's a beautiful name."
"um thank you," I think I was blushing because he smiled at me.
"Now about this dress," he started
"Oh no it's wayyy to expensive, I can't" I pleaded out.
He took a good look at the dress and put it back.
"Okay, I'll play your way" he said putting both hands in the air like surrender.
I giggled and he grabbed me in another tight hug which made me laugh. He squeezed me and I hugged him back.
He lifted me off my feet and I realized this is what I really needed. And of course I heard a yell from behind me.
"PUT HER DOWN YOU PERVERT!" Ashley duh.
He put me down and I turned around to see her, I was beyond embarrassed. She threatened to hit him with her purse because she was holding that over her shoulder ready to swing.
"Ashley chill, he's okay"
She looked at me and then at him and then at me again.
She laughed "told ya!"
"Ohh shut up!!!"
Phoenix chuckled beside me and he put an arm around me. I stiffened. I mean I've never really had a boyfriend before but Ashley was the so called "expert" in this field.
She sweetly smiled.
"Okay hun we gotta go now."
"WHAT!" I asked
"I'm done!!"
"Well I'm not!" I said moving out of his arm.
" Ok so you go with your boyfriend to find stuff while I stand in the longest line created on earth."
"But he's not my.."
And she was already walking away.
"Well I can be.." He started saying
I looked at him in shock.
He chuckled again and smiled.
"Um.." I couldn't stop myself from smiling so I looked back down and averted my eyes away from his.
He laughed at my insecurity to handle this situation and thankfully brushed it off.
"So how about you try on this dress?"
I looked back up to him and saw that he took the dress off the rack and he held it up for me to see.
"Umm okay."
He walked me to the changing room and he gave me the dress.
"Yanno I won't be able to buy this," I said as I walked in. He waiting by the entrance.
"So what, I can at least see how beautiful you'd look in it."
Ahhhh! My heart beated faster and I just walked into a stall and closed it keeping quiet. I texted Ashley telling her what happened and she didn't reply.
I quietly undressed and looked at my body. I had a small frame, but I had no cleavage or a big butt. But Ashley on the other hand, she had all of that.
Whatever, I didn't care anymore cause I look perfectly fine.
I slipped on the dress and adjusted my hair to be selfie-able. I took a few and sent it to Ashley.
"AHH YOU LOOK SO CUTE OMG"
She replied.
"Lol thanks girl... I'll brb"
"Kk"
I locked my phone and stepped out the stall for Phoenix to see.
"Wow" he looked struck when he saw me.
Did I really look that good?
"Soooo?" I asked hoping he would stop staring at me.
"You look amazing"
I know for a fact I was blushing. I heated up and I felt my cheeks burn.
"Thanks," I said smiling.
I wanted him to embrace me again. But then it would be awkward. I hated awkward situations.
"I'm gonna get back dressed now." I told him as I walked back into my stall.
"Okay, I'll be looking around over here." He answered.
I began undressing to put back on my clothes. I didn't rush since I saw how long that line was. And I wasn't planning on standing on it. By the time I got out Phoenix was standing back by the entrance. He leaning against the wall and looked strangely hot. My heart beated faster as I walked up to him.
"Hello my lover"
I rolled my eyes and he swung an arm around me.
I began to be tense again and he rubbed his hand over my back a few times.
We started walking towards the line to find Ashley.
"Tell her we are gonna wait outside" he said to me.
I took my phone out and called her.
She answered on the third ring.
"Yes gab?"
"Me and Phoenix are gonna wait outside okay?"
"Okay don't be naughty"
"Oh shut upp!! For like the millionth time!!"
And I hung up to her laughter.
He grabbed my hand and lead me to the door. I blushed, no guy really ever held my hand. He stroked my hand with his thumb and I felt the urge to want him.
Thankfully we were outside now.
The cold air hit my skin.
I loosened my hand from his and put them in my pockets.
"What's wrong?" He asked
"Oh nothing, it's just that my hands get really cold"
"Oh okay" he put an arm around my shoulders and walked me to the side of the building where no one could see us.
My mind grew with fear. Was he going to kill me? Oh god please no.
He stopped walking and he turned to face me. I automatically turned to face him. The place we were in was narrow but long. He slid his arm from my shoulders to the side of my face. I didn't know what to do. My heart beated faster and faster.
He smiled enjoying my agony of waiting.
he whispered to me "can I trust you?"
"Umm, okay... With what?" I asked a little worried.
"First, you can't be scared. I've trusted one before and she, she never wanted me"
"okay..." I said not sure where this was going.
He chuckled and leaned closer.