Part two

I just realized I'm prolly gonna get like 2 views....
--
"Phoenix, wha.."
I was shocked in the moment. It finally happened. His lips pressed against mine and I could taste and smell jasmine and feel warmth from the sun radiate. His hands were at my face and mine were at his arms for support. This was my first and he made it the best. He chuckled against my lips and went for another one, this time, I felt a flood of want for him. I wanted him to be mine and I wanted to love him. He pulled away. And I opened my eyes realizing what just happened. My breathing was deep and my heart fluttered around.
"Your first?" He asked
I just nodded unable to make words.
He laughed and pulled me into a hug while I was still struck of what just happened.
His arms were around me and I was close to his chest, I heard his heart beat. He stroked my hair sending more emotion of want into me.
"So about that secret.." he said
"You can't tell anyone, not even your family"
"Why?" I asked
"You'll see,"
I was confused.
"I'm an exile of dark"
"What is that suppose to mean?" I was more confused.
"I was an angel of dark, but I was exiled from the angel realm, so now I'm here"
"You're a demon or angel? Or human?"
"An exile, I have some of my angelic powers though."
I looked up to him.
"You have powers?"
"Yes and I showed one of them to you just now."
"Wait, you're not human?"
"No"
"What the hell? Wait what powers?"
"I, I can control emotion. I can take it away or give emotion"
It all made sense.
"That was you?"
"I'm sorry, I couldn't contain myself."
"Oh no, um it's okay." I really meant that. I never felt loved like that before.
"You've never had boyfriend have you?"
"How did you know?"
"I can also read emotion.."
"Like read my mind"
"Eh..."
I laughed and he smiled. I embraced his hug and he held me tight.
"I can take away the emotion I gave you."
"Um.. I don't know"
I felt almost all the love of emotion drain from me. I felt alone again. I started crying out of no where.
"What's wrong?" he asked me.
"I don't know! People hate me!" I felt anger rise.
"People hate me too, Angels hate me"
I stopped crying.
"What did you do?"
"That, lover, is for another day."
He kissed the top of my head and I felt it all come back.
"Do you actually love me? Cause you keep on calling me lover and I don't know.." I asked
"Of course I do! You're my, um.."
"I'm your um?" I broke into laughter
He laughed with me and I let it slide.
"Enough about me. You are special"
My heart fluttered.
"You are part angel" he said
"What!" I practically yelled
"You are part angel and part human. Usually they call them grigori but you, you don't fit to be grigori."
"I'm not an angel. I'm one hundred percent human."
"You're a special type of grigori" he seemed a bit frustrated with my misunderstanding.
"What's a grigori?"
He released me from the hug and took a step back.
"Oh boy, a grigori. Is when I child loses a parent or both within a week of their birth."
"I didn't."
"That's why you're special. Grigori choose to become grigori when they turn 16, they have to embrace their powers"
"Powers?"
"Yes usually you get one sense and a special power, but there have been some who have had multiple."
"Oh. That's cool I guess... But I'm not one of them."
"Your enemies are the exiles, light and dark."
"Wait what?" Was he saying...
"Technically yes I'm your enemy, but I want to protect you. I can't see you get hurt."
"Wait what! Why are we enemies?"
"We aren't, we are perfect opposites. That's just me and you. Grigori and exiles are at war constantly. Most exiles want to take control of humans and grigori are here to stop them."
"Perfect opposites?"
"This is really complicated." He said tiredly
"Okay." I was trying to take this all in.
What was happening?
"Wait wait wait.. How do you know I am a special person thing?"
He laughed "you leak power."
"What do you mean?"
"You have much power you can't contain. Exiles can sense you a mile away and you're not even 16 yet. That's why I came."
"You're here to do what any other exile would do!!" I yelled angry. He wanted to destroy me.
"No, you'd be dead if it was up to another exile. Some exiles bow to me. I, I am a prince. And I want to protect you."
"Why?" I asked a bit calmer.
"Because you're, uh, I have too."
"I'm what? Tell me!" I yelled
"Another time." And right there a flood of his own emotion flowed into me.
He loved me. He's been, searching for me. He doesn't want to see me suffer. I felt the pang of sadness and love mix.
"Why is this happening to me?!" I asked the ground, shaky.
"Don't think of it as a curse, please." he was shaky too.
He wrapped his arms around me again to protect me.
"There are good things too, you have many advantages, some I have not experienced." he said trying to comfort me.
"I'm no fighter, I can barely keep myself together from crying if I get bullied."
Tears wanted to fall from my eyes as I said that, it was true.
"I can teach you" he said in a soothing voice.
We were still for a while and then I felt a constant vibration from my pocket. I hated for this moment to end.
I broke from out hug and we both took a step back so I could answer the phone. It was Ashley, I picked up and she started.
"Gabby listen!" She was out of breath.
"I'm so sorry, I have to go. Something happened at home and my mom needs me back right now. I'm really sorry.."
I replied a little sad. "Oh it's okay, you get home. I'll stay with Phoenix then."
"Okay good. Be good."
I laughed "okay, let me know whats happening asap okay?"
"Okay bye"
"Bye."
And she hung up.
"What happened?" He took a step closer.
"Oh Ashley had to go home, family emergency I think."
"Oh.."
"Um, you think I can stay with you?"
"Sure" he smiled as if he knew I was going to ask that.
I smiled quietly.
"Where do you want to go?" he asked me.
"Anywhere." I replied like I was lost.
I probably was.
He wrapped his arm around my waist and started leading me somewhere. I was scared to call this a 'thing'. I always wanted an actual caring boyfriend but, I never thought I was good enough.
"So is it okay for me to call you my girlfriend?"
He was reading me.
"Um I don't know."
"Do you want me to be your boyfriend?"
"Um... I don't know! I never had one and I barely know you! We like just met and, and I just don't know." My voice went from yelling to being a scared puppy.
The truth was, I did. I felt like I loved him but I didn't know if that was his emotion.
"Phoenix, take away your emotion."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
There wasn't a lot of emotion that left. Much of it was my own. His emotion of love for me and protection left. But I still feel the love and want for him. I knew that was my own.
"Yes." I answered his question.
It took him a few seconds to realize what I was answering to. I saw him smile and he gripped me tighter.
"I won't hurt you." He promised.
"I know you wouldn't."
He chuckled under his breath.
I didn't know what that meant and I wasn't going to ask.
We walked in silence.
The wind suddenly blew fiercely and Phoenix gripped me tighter. I would've probably blown away, but he stood as if it didn't affect him at all.
The wind died down as we continued to walk, he loosened his grip.
"So.. How about I take you to my place so you can warm up?"
I didn't even notice I was shivering.
"Oh okay, thanks."
He just smiled at me and we walked another short block till we reached an apartment. He held the door open for me which had me smiling.
"Thank you." I said a bit cheerful.
We walked inside.
"Where's the elevator?" I asked
"It's over there but the stairs is quicker"
"How?"
"You'll see" he grinned at me and grabbed my hand. He walked me over to the stairwell.
"I live on the tenth floor." He said looking up.
"Oh hell no, I'm not walking 10 flights!"
"Remember, I have powers." He said mockingly.
I gripped his hand tighter.
"You can fly?"
He laughed.
"No but I have enhanced speed. Now listen, do not let go of me. And relax, put down your guard."
His fingers intertwined with mine and he chuckled when he saw me blush.
"You get worked up over the small things I see.."
"Ahh, shut up."
And in an instant we were up the stairs faster than the wind. My vision was blurred but I felt different. We stopped.
"You can open your eyes Yanno."
"Oh.." I was embarrassed. Oops.
He laughed and opened the door. I stepped inside forgetting our hands were still together. He pulled me back before I could go any further.
The view was amazing. I was struck by the large window showing off the city of Manhattan.
I heard the door lock and he wrapped his arm completely around me as he stood behind me. I tried to go to the window but he wouldn't let me.
"Cmon!"
"Oh fine." He released me.
I went almost running to the window. The sight truly was beautiful.
"Wow"
"Would you like some coffee maybe?" I heard him take off his jacket.
"Hot chocolate?" I asked, not looking away.
"Of course, on one condition.."
"What is it?"
I was waiting for a response but I didn't get one, I didn't notice how he ended up right behind me so quietly. He wrapped both arms around me and I felt his tension. I felt his hurt and his struggle. Then I felt him relax and some foreign emotion slowly pour into me. I couldn't tell if it was him or me.
"W-What's the condition?" I stuttered.
He buried his head into the arch of my neck and kissed right there sending a shiver down my spine. I know I turned hot, and I know I turned red.
"Phoenix..?"
More of the emotion poured into me. I knew it was him. The lustful emotion kept coming. I tried to reject it.
"Phoenix,"
"Yes lover?" He said that as he planted another slow kiss there. More emotion. I couldn't contain it. My hands went to wrap around his arms. I think he thought he got me in his trap. He pulled me closer to him so that my back was totally against his chest.
"Phoenix stop"
The emotion subsided and he was tense again.
"Okay" he grunted moving away from me.
His arms left me and he walked away leaving me by myself in that room. I could assume he was in the kitchen but I wasn't sure until I heard cups clinking. I decided to explore. I found his bedroom first and I sat on his bed. The view was so pretty from his floor. There was barely any personality on the walls. So I just laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling, thinking. "Does he love me?" I asked aloud, but I whispered.
"Does he actually care? Does he want me?" I looked to the ceiling for answers, but no response. He walked into the room a few seconds after. How was he so quiet?
"Your drink is ready," he grunted
Great now he hates me. I sat up and he was waiting by the door. I walked over to him trying to avoid eye contact. But when I reached him I stopped and looked at him. I saw the anger in his eyes, and I didn't want any of that to be. I quickly put my arms around him for a hug. He was really tense, and did not want this situation to happen. I expected a total rejection but he embraced me.
"I'm sorry... I'm just used to this, and I couldn't help myself. You're just so, so perfect to me. I don't want to lose any opportunities with you."
That's true, my parents would not let me have such an older boyfriend.
"It's okay, I'm sorry for being such a douche. And you can relax yanno"
"If I relax, the emotions spill" he sounded worried in a way.
"Just relax, please."
"I don't want to hurt you,"
"You won't."
He was still tense and I squeezed him tighter on instinct I guess.
He finally relaxed and I felt the emotion creep in.