Imagine 2

Imagine......

You met Daniel when you were working as a stunt director. Ellen had invited you to be on your show since you were dating him and he recently engaged.

"Our next guest is (Y/N) (Y/L/N) soon to be Radcliffe on our show. If your wondering about the Radcliffe part I saw it on the Internet so it's true." Ellen said, while the crowd chuckled.

Your que had come when she had said her last part. You had walked out with people cheering and clapping, whilst you went to go hug Ellen. "Hey! It's been forever. "

"It has, why don't you join me over here. It's very comfortable." Ellen said gesturing to the chairs. "So I heard, that someone's engaged!" She said raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah, Dan proposed three weeks ago. We were actually in Disneyland because he had a break from filming and I had a break from stunts. It was in front of the castle during the firework show." You said while the crowd awed.

"Oh, so he's a little romantic all 5'5 of him." She said laughing.

"Yep all 5'5 of him, but I can't talk being 5'3. But it was pretty great. We had my favorite disney couple there while he proposed."

"Mind me asking who's your favorite couple, and I'm pretty sure we have pictures!"

You laughed running a hand through your (H/C) hair. "It's Tiana and Naveen." While you said that a picture with you wearing a pair of black and red sequin minnie ears headband and (Favorite disney character shirt) with blue jeans shorts, while Dan was on one knee wearing blue mickey hat. In the background was Tiana and Naveen gasping and cheering.

"I'm going with it was completely magical, disney pun intended. So I have a little game to play, it includes tequila hope your okay with that, it's actually Harry Potter trivia."

"Fun, I'm probably going to be buzzed after I leave aren't I. This is actually not my best subject." You said while looking a bit nervous.

"Okay so I'm going to ask you ask you a question and every time you get one right I will add one point, if you have five points at the end of the 8 questions we have a suprise."

"I like suprises."

"But if you get one wrong you take a shot." She said smiling.

"Your just trying to get me drunk aren't you." You replied smirking.

"Probably, okay first question,why did Harry break up with Ginny in Half-blood Prince?"

"Oh crap, um... because she was Rons sister?" You said unsure.

"Ehh! No he wanted to protect her from Voldemort. You need catch up, okay now you have to take a shot." Ellen said pouring it into a shot glass.

You grabbed the glass and brought it up and downed it. You cringed with the burning liquid going down. "Let's pray I get the rest right, don't want to do that again."

"Alright question two, in Deathly Hallows what was the,last spell Harry cast with the Elder Wand?"

"I actually know this one! It was to fix his wand." You said proud.

"Okay you know have one point, four to go. Question three, how many names are in Dumbledores name?"

"Oh, five, that's easy."

"Two points, three to go. Question four, who is the Half-Blood Prince?"

"Snape, next." The audience laughed at your quickness and readiness.

"Three points, two to go. Question five, who's motorcycle did Hagrid borrow to deliver Harry?"

"I'm going with James."

"No, it was Sirius's and you may have another shot."

You took the glass reluctantly. "Just trying to make the potterheads hate me, aren't you." You said sending a glare.

"Maybe, Question six. Which team defeated Gryffindor ,in the Prisoner of Azkaban, in Quidditch?"

"I think Hufflepuff, there the yellow ones."

"Correct okay four points, one more we can end the game. (Y/N) in Deathly Hallows what was Ariana Dumbledore rumored to be?"

"A Squib!" You yelled standing up. The crowd laughed at your excitement.

"Okay sit down. Okay guys send him out." Ellen said while you turned around to the door and saw Daniel walk out.

You gasped and put your hands on your mouth and ran over to him and hugged him. "Oh my gosh, I thought you were filming in London. I don't even remember what movie."

"Well I'm back early. We rushed to finish the ending and Ellen asked me to come." He said. You smiled and Dan bent down two inches to kiss you. You gladly let him.

"Okay that's all the time we have for (Y/N) and Daniel Radcliffe. Thanks for showing up. I better see an invitation to that wedding." Ellen said while you two waved and walked off.