Act 2: Mandy Sasuke

I didn't know what to think of my new school. Sure, I had been wanting to go to Ouran Academy ever since I moved to Japan at a young age, but what would all of them think of a weeaboo at their school?! Especially since all of them are really rich?

"Calm down, Mandy." My mother chuckled. "You'll be fine. Just be yourself."

"I'm too nerdy! I can't be myself!" I panicked.

Beads of sweat were running down my face as I rushed around my mother's mansion, looking for my school uniform. My mother followed me with a huge smile on her face, dabbing sweat off my face every time I ran past her. Cecilia, my personal maid, was helping me out, too, running around with me.

Cecilia is Danish. She has really pretty, curly orangey-red hair that's in a high ponytail and light green eyes. Being around 25, Cecilia had just finished college and worked in aiding the family of the Sasuke Association (A.K.A. my family's fashion and arts company). She was like family to me. She was always around when I needed anything, and always aided my mother, but mostly she was to work for me. I didn't like the idea of her "working" for me, so sometimes, I let her have the day off with full pay.

"Miss Sasuke?" Cecilia called.

"Yes, Cecilia? And please call me 'Mandy' if it isn't too much of a hassle for you." I smiled, still searching for my uniform. Ouran Academy got a new school uniform, and I was determined to find all the pieces for it because I loved the new uniforms! The old, ugly yellow dresses were such a drag to me...

"Oh, yes, um... Miss Mandy?"

I sighed, "Go on, Cecilia."

"I believe I found most of your uniform..." She said softly, setting the clothes and garments on my bed.

My mom searched through all of it. "Yep, I think it's all here," she finally concluded. "Hurry up and get it on, I'll tell Kuru to heat up your breakfast for you," my mother smiled before leaving my room.

I quickly grabbed all of my clothes and rushed behind the dark wood screen. I buttoned on the long sleeve, black dress shirt, pulling the light blue, cotton vest over my head. I slipped on the thigh high, white skirt and thigh high, light blue socks. I rushed out from behind the screen, waving the white tie in front of Cecilia's face.

"I really need you to tie this real fast!"

Cecilia came up to me and tied the tie quickly. I sighed when she was done.

"Let's go downstairs, Miss Mandy?" She asked.

I nodded, "Yep, let's go. I don't want to be late for the first day of school, do I?"

"No, Miss, that would be bad."

"Indeed," I smirked, making my way to the door to leave my room.

"Um... Miss Mandy?"

"Yes, Cecilia?"

"Should we fix your hair?"

"Eh?!" I ran to my vanity and peered into the mirror to look at my hair. It looked like I just got out of bed! Which is true, but I didn't want to look like that!

"Oh, Cecilia!" I whined slightly. "Help me fix my hair, please!"

"Of course, Miss." Cecilia smiled.

I sat down on the stool in front of my vanity and pulled out all of my hair supplies from my drawers. Cecilia came up behind me, grabbing a brush and brushing all the nasty tangles out of my shoulder-length, layered, light brown hair. She rearranged it in a right side to left sided part with my long-ish bangs dangling right above my eyebrows. My hair was messy, but a cute type of messy and Cecilia took a step back from me to shyly admire her work.

"Better?" She asked.

I sighed with relief, "Much better."

When I got down the stairs, I rushed to see what our chef, Kuru had made for me. He was in his late 20s, his brown hair was really short and close to his head. Most of the time, he had it up in spikes, but today, I guess he was too lazy to style it.

I plopped down in the bar stool in our massive kitchen and watched how Kuru was making my food.

"Hey kiddo," he turned back to look at me with his light blue eyes, then went back to work. "I'm almost done, just give me another minute?"

"Sure. Hey Kuru, what's on the menu for today?"

"Well," Kuru stirred the small pot on the stove. "We've got white rice, fried tofu and wakame miso soup. Some chicken fried with curry spices, and mustard spinach, egg and daikon with soy and vinegar."

My stomach growled, "That sounds really amazing! You never cease to amaze me, Kuru." I smiled.

"Why, thanks, kiddo." Kuru said while turning around with a tray of all the delicious things that he described.

"One of these days, Kuru," I picked up my spoon and started eating the soup. "Oh that's good. Anyways, one of these days, you're going to have to teach me how to make this dish."

Kuru smiled, "I can teach you tonight,"

I took a bite out of the delicious chicken and sighed, "Yeah, that would be fantastic."

I finished my food in a hurry and he took away my plate. I patted my napkin on my face and he handed me a carefully wrapped box.

"Here," he said. "That's lunch."

"What's in it?"

"It's a surprise," he grinned. "Now hurry up and get outta here before you're late to school."