2-I'd Rather Not Wake Up

How could he do that... hurt me... His mate... his other half... h-h-his missing piece... his hand slipped my wolf ranted on about how it was an accident and he would never mean to hurt us... because she didn't want to accept that our mate would hurt us... your about to wake up she told me no I don't want to wake up I answered her well too bad your going to have to talk to our mate she snapped. She can get feisty... fine I said in defeat.

My eye lids opened and I was in a room. My hands tied to a pole with rope... the rope was tight. I tried to pull my hands out but the scruffy rope dug deeper into my skin I yelped I could see that the rope was becoming red in the dim light that came from a nightlight . Then I herd a door open and he was there.

Alpha Zayn came threw a door and not making eye contact and switched on a light and the whole room became lit.

There was more blood than I thought on the ropes, but what bothered me the most was that there more blood all over the place.

There was dried blood all over the floor in patches and the same with the walls... was he going to kill me.

"Alpha Z-Zayn... what are y-you going to do to m-m-me? P-Please don't h-h-hurt me, I will do anything if you don't h-h-hurt me, I s-s-s-swear"

He came to me with a knife and thankfully cut the rope off of me wrists.

He smashed his lips to mine and when he was done kissing me He said "next time kiss back... mate"

Hello guys it is me and I wanted to say if you haven't read my other story's one about another werewolf named Paisley Banner name of the book is My Alpha Mate . Thanks for reading