Late

Marinette woke up to the sound of a faint, annoying beeping.

Ugh, what is that? she thought, moving her arms and stretching out her sore back. I've really gotta stop falling asleep on my desk.

Groggily, she walked over to her bed and searched through her covers until she found her phone. The screen read, 'Alarm 7:30: Time to leave'

She gasped, dashing around her room and grabbing everything she needed for school. She picked up her history book that she had moved the night before and grabbed  her hairbrush. She brushed through the knots quickly and pulled her hair into her usual side ponytails. Then she turned and ran downstairs quickly to grab some toast to eat, along with some cookies for Tikki. She noticed that both her parents had already started working. They didn't seem to know she hadn't left for school yet.

She grimaced, not really in the mood for a lecture, and went back up to her room again, promising an angry Tikki twice the regular amount of cookies when she got home from school. 

"Tikki, I have an idea," Marinette said as she opened her purse to let Tikki out. 

"Marinette," she said in a scolding tone, floating up in front of her face. "I don't think that would be the best idea... What if someone sees you?"

"Oh relax Tikki, it'll be fine. Come on, Tikki! Transform me!" Marinette said, and Tikki was sucked into her earrings as she started her transformation into Ladybug.

The red and black polka dotted fabric covered her arms and legs, her mask appeared on her face, and her yo-yo at her side.

"Alright, now I just have to be careful," Ladybug mumbled to herself as she crawled out onto her roof.
She jumped off and quickly latched her yo-yo to a fire escape railway, and then a traffic light, then another railing, pulling herself forward and then flinging her yo-yo  to the next object she could grab onto.
At this rate, I should make it just in time for first block. She smiled confidently.

-

Meanwhile, Adrien was already in class talking to Nino about the homework last night.

"So, Nino," he started, seeing Mme Bustier wasn't in the room yet. "What'd you get for number 25 on the math homework? I got a really long decimal and I feel like it's wrong."

Nino pulls his homework out of his bag to compare it with Adrien's.

"No dude, you totally got it right." Nino squinted at his work taking a second look. "Unless I'm wrong..." he mumbled to himself and suddenly someone shouted from the back of the classroom. 

"Look, it's Ladybug!"

Everyone's heads turned to the window as Ladybug swooped by, and Adrien stared, amazed along with everyone else at the sight of his hero. But in an instant she was gone, as always. He sighed and wondered if there was trouble, but realized she would have called him if that was the case.

He suddenly remembered that he still hadn't thought of a present for her.

Hopefully, Marinette knows something she might like by now, he thought as he turned around in his seat to look for her. He didn't see Marinette anywhere and started to worry. He made eye contact with Alya, and she waved at him.

Wait, where is Marinette? Hopefully she isn't sick or something... Then I'd never be able to get a present for Ladybug in time, he thought nervously as he stared intently at the door.

While Adrien silently freaked out, Ladybug gracefully landed on the school building and scaled down the side of the wall. Ladybug de-transformed into Marinette and walked/ran into the building just as the bell rang. Then, making sure no one was around, she sprinted to her classroom just as her name was being called for roll.