𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜

Start from the beginning

 Nandini: Manik this

Nandini: Manik this.... it's gorgeous.

Manik: nothing compared to your beauty.

Nandini smiled at him and closed the box and kept it in the locker in their room and came back to Manik as he took her in his arms to bed to make her his forever and ever.

Next day Nandini was brought home and they were welcomed with Niyonika doing their aarti.

They played the games and then soon days turned by and they also did the "pak phere " rasam where Nandini stayed at her parents house celebrating her time shared with them.

Next day:-

Manik got a call from his U. S. branch which made him really mad and Nandini confused.

"What's going on Manik" she said placing her hand on his shoulder to support him.

"It's the U. S. branch they seem to be having all these issues and everything is messed up. We lost five million and nobody seems to know what's going on over there" he was shaking now trying to control his anger.

"What's the solution now?" She asked standing in front of him already knowing where this was going.

"I have to travel and I don't know how long it would take for the situation to be normal again. I would have let dad travel but he's retired now and I want him to be able to spend time with mom"

It's okay how about we travel to U. S. together instead of you going alone?" She said holding his hand.

"Nandini are you sure cause I really don't want to be coming in between your career" he said holding her hand although he internally wished for her to be with him there.

"I'm sure so why don't I go give the news to our family" she kissed him and walked out to give this news to Niyonika leaving Manik to talk to Raj.

They were sad but knew work had to be done and they had no choice but to leave. Manik and Nandini informed her parents as well and they helped them to pack. Though Manik left before time to their location while Nandini sorted out things for them back in India. Raj decided to temporarily check in every alternative day at office to see over things. For two weeks they stayed apart with almost little to no contact because of the time difference and problems. Nandini had shipped little items because Manik asked her too as he would arrange the rest of it for her in their house there. Finally Nandini was able to travel for U. S.

At the airport:-

Nandini's plane had landed about twenty minutes ago and she was walking out from the baggage claim to a giant bouquet in front of a man whose face was not visible at all. She ignored it and called Manik as he said he would pick her up.

"Hey baby I'm sorry but I can't pick you up something got messed up again. I've sent you the office address please get a taxi to here cause I can't wait to see that beautiful face. I've got to go bye love" he said in a stretch and hung up.

Nandini face palmed and cracked her knuckles in a way that scared people around her as she did it angrily. She kept mumbling to herself when someone screamed from behind startling her and her phone fell and broke. She turned to give the person who screamed a piece of her mind when she saw it was Manik who was bending down holding on to his knees laughing out loud.

She decided to give him a silent treatment and walked off picking up her things that fell and threw her phone at him that broke. He followed after her quickly still laughing because he couldn't stop.

He finally convinced her to look at him only to laugh again which made her super mad but she joined him soon after. He then took her to their new home for the time being.

Next day

Manik & Nandini's apartment: 7am.

Manik's pov.

I got up with my alarm ringing loud af which freaked me out a little bit. Still being the lazy person I am I moved my hand around and found the space next to me empty.
I groaned loudly but neither the less got up. Freshing up I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water when I found nandini cooking in shorts and crop top. I back hugged her and nuzzled my nose in her hair.

Manik's pov end.
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Nandini's pov.

I got up early today to explore the apartment wearing a crop top and shorts after freshing up. I explored every nook and corner of our tiny but cozy apartment and decided I'll be generous and make my husband breakfast so I started exploring my kitchen cause trust me I'll never let Manik in here. I started with my first item only to feel him hugging me from behind and burying his head into my hair a new habit I discovered he liked doing with me.

"Baby let go" I said smiling already knowing his answer and I got it the same.

"Hmmhe said not even listening to me.

"Move please I need to make breakfast for you" I tried again.

"Nai!" And with that I had a new hickey since hubby thought the hickeys he left last night weren't enough.

"MANIK"  He left me after I screamed and stood there pouting looking so sad and cute. Awww he's so cute. I quickly pecked his pout and moved away to finish cooking breakfast.

Nandini's pov ends here
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Both sat down and had their breakfast.

Manik said while eating " Baby Mukti is coming here today you remember right?"

Nandini looked up from her plate "Mukti is coming here for the student exchange program right? I thought you stay at the other students house who visits and everything to learn their culture and values"

"Yeah but her partner for the program is sick and is in the hospital quarantined and last minute her college couldn't find a volunteer from here" he said and got up and she understood it was time for him to leave.

Nandini walked with him till the door to see him off for work.

"Bye baby take care okay I love you. I'll try coming home early to you" He said that and left after giving her a toe curling kiss.

"bye I love you too"

Word count: 1716 words.

Snow💋