24. Zeus is the Second-Worst Father Ever.

"So, Devil-Spawn is an actual spawn of the devil?" Bellerophon whistled.

Percy nodded before glancing to the gods. "We should probably get back to Camp, see what he's doing and who he's talking to."

"Unleash us on the masses." Bellerophon's smile was wicked.

"Is it too late to send him back and swap him for someone else?" Luke asked playfully. "We could have had Invicta or Cera or anyone else, and we got you."

"I would happily swap him for Invicta," Patroclus informed them.

"We know, Patch." Luke nodded.

"I miss Invicta," Patroclus informed them.

"We know, Patch," Luke repeated, nodding.

"It's not even been a few hours yet." Lee teased.

"You know what happened last time they got separated." Luke pointed out, a small expression of fear flickering across his face.

"Should we be worried?" Apollo asked. He didn't look concerned in the slightest, playful fascination in his eyes as if he wanted the answer to be terrible.

"Invicta got sent on a mission to supervise Poseidon's pests and he helped them nearly blow up a planet, just so he'd get to come back faster," Lee told his dad.

"Well, we don't have to worry about their mission taking much longer then," Apollo responded cheerfully. "Especially if Invicta is who we all think he is."

"Of course he is who we think he is." Aphrodite clapped her hands together delightedly. "Look at him, he's literally radiating love and happiness."

"You're the only one of us who can see such auras." Zeus reminded her.

"I have a proposal," Athena spoke up.

"To who?" Poseidon asked.

"Not you," Athena smirked. "To Percy, Luke and the rest of the team."

"What kind of proposal?" Percy asked, exchanging uncertain looks with Luke.

"You'll be going to camp with four additional members," Athena spoke. It took Percy a second to register that she was counting Nico in that number. "May we suggest making it five?"

"And who would that fifth person be?" Luke asked, expression guarded.

"One of us." Athena gestured to the council. "We want to keep a close eye on Mr. Burns, you need the firepower until the rest of your team can join you."

"Who would you suggest?" Nico asked.

"Naturally, it would have to be one of the council members who can fit in with the teens of Camp Half-Blood," Athena responded.

The room's gaze split between two.

"Unfair!" Hermes protested.

"Why do you think it would just be us two who would fit in with the kids?" Apollo frowned.

"The pair of you spend the most time there." Ares pointed out. "Makes sense, doesn't it?"

"You visit your kids every weekend!" Hermes protested.

"You can't prove that." Ares glared at him.

"I have seen you there!" Hermes argued.

Ares continued to glare at him. "You can't prove that."

"He may visit his children, but he is the most likely to start a fight with Nathan." Athena pointed out before Hermes could say anything more.

"I don't visit my kids," Ares huffed, now glaring at Athena. "You can't prove that I visit them. Kids? What are kids?"