11. An Intro to the Counsellors - Camp 101.

They left at three, reluctantly, promises extracted by Sally that they'd both come to brunch the following Saturday. Percy didn't admit that he probably wouldn't wait that long to come back to his family.

"Are you going to see Blackjack now?" Nico asked as they walked over the crest of the hill, Peleus snoring softly where he was wrapped around the tree. Puffs of smoke rose from his nose with each breath and it made Percy smile.

"I will when you've got the Counsellors meeting." Percy nodded, recalling what Nico had said to Sally.

"I was going to suggest that you come too." Nico bit his lip. "It'll be a chance for you to talk to everyone and for you to be brought up to speed on everything that's happened in camp that I might have forgotten to tell you."

Percy considered for a moment before nodding. "Just let me swing into the Chaos Cabin first. We've got an hour, right? Heros will be wondering where I am. I also suppose that I'd best show my face as an explanation for the claim that floated over my head. Although, not literally. I don't think me showing my actual face would be such a good idea."

"I'll wait in my cabin." Nico nodded, trying to hide his laughter as Percy double checked that his hood was up to cover said face.

"Come in, if you want." Percy offered as the cabins came into sight, the distance between them and the 'Chaos Cabin' short. "You'll be proof of my excuse to escape. Heros won't believe that I'm going to a Counsellors meeting, he'll think I'm lying. Apparently I'm 'neglecting him', which is lies and slander."

"I won't see anything I'm not supposed to?" Nico raised an eyebrow, stopping outside of the Cabin and eyeing it nervously.

"One second." Percy indicated. He opened the door and stuck his head in. "VISITOR!" He turned back to Nico and grinned from the depths of his hood. "C'mon."

"Hi baby bro." Bianca waved from where she was sat as they walked through the living room, her mask lying abandoned on the arm of the couch. "No point me putting it on, Perce, the entire camp has seen my face."

Percy faked mock outrage as he pulled his own mask off now that they were safely inside, pressing it to his chest and placing the back of his hand against his forehead as he pretended to swoon. "The disrespect!"

"Hi Bia." Nico ignored him, heading for a hug from his sister.

Percy felt bad, knowing that he'd spent a lot of time with Nico since their arrival and he wasn't overly sure how much time Nico had spent with his sister.

"Did you have a good time at Sally's?" Bianca asked, pulling Nico down to sit beside her.

"I'll pop up and let Heros know that we're back." Percy interrupted before Nico could respond. "Let you two have some time to catch up."

"Bring Heros down to join us." Bianca called after him as he made his way towards the stairs.

Percy nodded, leaving them to their conversation. He ran up the stairs, wandering down the corridor until he reached Luke's room.

"Knock knock?" He called out as he knocked and opened the door.

"Huh?" Luke grumbled, a pile of blankets in the middle of his bed.

"Were you having a nap?" Percy asked.

"I couldn't get to sleep last night." Luke grumbled, sitting up and raking a hand through his bedhead. "Being back here... I don't know man, it's confusing the fuck out of me."

Percy winced, knowing exactly how Luke felt.

How a lot of them were probably feeling.

"It's weird." Percy agreed, nodding.