4. Olympus.

The group's attention was turned to thirteen mystified faces when someone cleared their throat. A swift mental calculation had Percy realising that they had just dropped into the middle of the Summer Solstice meeting and the gods did not look too pleased about the intrusion.

"And who might you be?" Zeus sniffed, glaring at them.

Percy thought that he would have guessed, considering that he had apparently asked for them. Apparently, Zeus hadn't grown a brain since his departure.

"You requested our presence." Percy swept into a mocking bow, attempting to keep his voice as monotone as possible. "My Lord Zeus. I did not know that you were ever capable of asking for help, let alone my help."

A look of realisation slowly dawned upon Zeus' face, the glare swiftly returning. "You." He uttered the singular word, looking utterly unimpressed.

"Me." Percy nodded, resisting the urge to laugh.

"Behave." Luke murmured behind him. "I'd appreciate not getting fried, please."

"When my dearest brother informed me that he had requested your assistance, I did not think that you would come," Hades smirked at him. "I thought you'd be dragged back kicking and screaming, if anyone did manage to drag you back."

"Unfortunately, he didn't give me much time to protest." Percy huffed. "He just transported us here after giving us minimal information."

"Would you perhaps like to inform the rest of the Council what is going on?" Athena spoke up, glaring at Zeus and Hades.

"Yeah, would someone like to tell us what the fuc-"

"Ares, language!" Hera cut him off.

"Sorry mother." Ares huffed.

"Don't call me 'mother' in that patronising, lazy tone." Hera snapped.

"Sorry, mom." Ares glared at her.

"Don't call me 'mom' either." Hera glared back as the council erupted into noise.

Hades had moved out of his throne when the two had started bickering, shrinking down in size from god to human as he walked until he was stood before Percy.

"Am I missing something?" Percy asked, gesturing discreetly at the conspicuous absence beside Zeus. "Fourteen thrones, only thirteen of them occupied?"

"The thirteenth and fourteenth belong to Hestia and me," Hades explained swiftly. "We don't have official places on the council, but Zeus likes to keep us all closer now. As for Poseidon..." Hades noticeably winced. "It's been five years to the day that it was discovered you were missing and presumed dead. Despite it being the Summer Solstice, he never shows until about halfway through the meeting, says he's busy mourning."

"Why?" Percy was confused and rather taken back. "He doesn't care about me, I thought he'd find it easier knowing that I was dead and couldn't do anything to upset Nathan."

"We'll speak later." Hades warned, retreating back to his throne in time for the bickering to cease.

"I need someone else to speak." Percy turned to the group. "I don't trust myself right now, and I doubt Luke wants to interact with them?"

"Gods no." Luke shuddered. "The slightest slip up on my part could lead to all of us dying. One of them would no doubt recognise me, and I fear that more than one of them would like nothing more than to beat me into a bloody pulp."

"Hermes wouldn't." Percy pointed out softly.

Luke stiffened slightly. "Hermes is different." He muttered.

"They're going to need a reason to trust us, Zeus' word isn't enough." Percy bit his lip. "They're bickering now, they'll probably end up deciding that we are the cult if we don't tread carefully."

"Well one of us is going to have to take this off." Bianca gestured at her mask.

"I'll do it," Castor spoke up.

"You will?" Percy looked at him.

"I'd love to give Olympus a shock to see the dead walking," Castor smirked before sobering. "I don't think I'd be able to last long at camp without my dad and brother knowing that I'm alive."

"Okay." Percy nodded. "That'll work. Anyone else want to talk with him?"

There were multiple responses of 'no' and shakes of the head.

They turned back, Castor slipping around people to stand by Percy.

"Are you done with your little huddle?" Zeus raised a brow.

"Are you done with your bickering?" Percy retaliated.

"Can we please get on with this? Zeus won't let me go back to reading my magazine until you brats talk." Dionysus brandished his wine magazine at them.

"Zeus asked for our assistance with the little cult problem you have," Castor spoke up. "We're a team of demigods who usually work off-planet sorting out galactic affairs, but we've come home to help with this issue."

"And why should we trust you?" Athena asked.

"Zeus wouldn't ask for our help if he didn't trust us," Castor responded.

"Yes, but who are you?" Dionysus asked, staring at him. "You're all wearing those stupid masks."

"We're people that nobody is looking for anymore. We were all buried years ago." Castor smiled sadly. "You lit my pyre with my brother."

Dionysus dropped his magazine out of shock.

Castor reached up and pushed his hood back, taking away his mask. "Commander Caeruleum brought us back from the Underworld five years ago and we've been living the years we didn't get to have since."

"Castor?" Dionysus rose shakily.

For a man with an affinity for running shoes and shorts, he sure didn't put them to use as he walked towards Castor, shrinking down to a mortal size so that he could hug his son.

Percy watched as each of the gods looked intently at the members of the group, hope in their eyes. He nudged Luke, discreetly nodding towards Hermes who was desperately searching the group with his eyes. Luke firmly shook his head and started staring at the ground.

"We'd prefer to leave for Camp Half-Blood before dark, if possible." Percy finally brought himself to speak again. "Yes, some of you have children in this room, but please be respectful of their wishes to remain anonymous at this moment in time. Some of us don't know if our parents want to see us, and we don't want to test that."

"We shall all accompany you to Camp Half-Blood." Zeus stood. "Announce that you are there as our guests. We'll fabricate some camp games for you to get involved in and give a reason for Artemis' Hunters and delegates from New Rome to visit."

Percy nodded, accepting the plan. He steeled himself in preparation.

To Camp Half-Blood they all prepared to go.