Chapter XXI.

*Miracle's cousin, Remy aka Tia in MM*

"I got broads in Atlanta." - Desiigner.

Kookie's POV

  I had to show up to Clarence's house because I wanted to remind him of all the good times him and I used to have. Clarence and I used to be friends way before I got with his cousin, Meech.

   "Hey baby, you missed me?" I asked, showing up to his door step in a long black peacoat and lingerie with Giuseppe heels on.

  "What the hell you doing here Kookie?! Have you lost your damn mind just popping up to my house like that? I don't give a damn how good you look right now, you need to go." he yelled, I knew he was mad as fuck, his face started turning red.

  "I thought I'd surprise you baby, you look angry. Why?"

"Because bitch, I don't know why you're here. You need to go for real Kookie, and I'm not playing with yo ass no more." he said.

  "Why is that? you wasn't saying that when you was fucking me that night after your birthday!" I screamed. "If I'm a slut stripper hoe, then that bitch Miracle is too! Her and I used to work together, bet she didn't tell you that!"

  "She did actually, fuck out of here with that shit. Difference between you and her is, she actually carries herself better!" He said. I couldn't believe he was talking to me like this.

  "Fuck---" he slammed the door in my face before i could even get my words out. I was so hurt, and pissed off because despite all the shit that happed that drunken night, him and I were great friends!

  I couldn't keep stressing myself out about it no longer. I was gonna get someone on his ass.

  I got back in my car and pulled out my rose gold iphone 6s and decided to text Miracle.

"Me: bitch, this isn't over. Don't sleep."

  "678-886-6785: lol, k."

--------------

Tia's POV

  It feels so good to be in Atlanta, great vibes. However, I didn't come down here to piss my cousin off. I ended up coming back down south because I got into some illegal troubles and had to book it.

  My boo actually lives out here but he's incarcerated but he gets out in a week, so I'll be with him more if anything.

  He doesn't trap or anything illegal at least I don't think he does. From what he shows me, he runs a legitimate business. He's been in some legal troubles like me in the past.

  I'm also out here because I want to rekindle my relationship with my family. Some real fucked up things happened when I was younger but I'm a lot more wiser now.

  I reached into my bag to see this unsaved number was calling me.

"Hello? who is this?" I asked. 

"This is Mira- I mean, Mercedes. Don't bring ya ass down here thinking you're about to run shit and get me and my mom wrapped up in your shenanigans. Ain't gon happen suh." ("suh" is slang for sister or friend in Atlanta.) she said.

  "First of all, that wasn't my intentions. Secondly, I was coming to see you and my aunt to apologize." I said sounding very annoyed.

  I was trying to change my  attitude, and work on bettering myself but she was pissing me off.

  "Yeah, whatever. I'll see you later, bye." she hung up.

  Something told me that this move to Atlanta can go really right, or really wrong.

  I was just gonna make the best out of it.
I heard these broads in Atlanta got smoke with my cousin.

  I'm not one to stick my nose in other people's drama, but that's family. These hoes got another thing coming if they think I'm finna allow anything to happen to her.

  I stopped by my homeboy Big Ant crib to see him, I met Ant when I was 18 and came to visit. He's also my boo's friend.

  "Wassup Ant? how's it going?" I asked him anxiously. He always keeps me posted.

"Nothing really, wassup with your cousin? I miss her. She ain't tryna return a nigga phone calls or nothing." He said.

  "I really don't know, she called me threatening me earlier."

  "Wow, that's crazy. Well, I have guest coming over so, you can stay or go. Its up to you." he's said as I looked confused.

  "What you mean 'you can stay or go'? nigga, are you tryna kick me out?" I said, piss off.

  "Hell no!" he started laughing, not taking me serious what-so-ever. "I'm just saying, I don't know if my crowd of people are your type of people to be around. No hard feelings baby girl, relax."

  "Whatever, who are these 'people' that you got coming over? what y'all about to get into?" I asked being nosey.

  "Nosey ass lil girl, its people that's all you need to know." I slapped him in the head.

  Shortly, his door bell rang but I didn't even attempt to see who it was or even turn my head to see who was in my presence. I did however hear a very familiar voice.

"Daddy's home." Big Meech said.

  My eyes got bigger and my jaw dropped in disbelief. He wasn't supposed to be out until another week.

  "Hey daddy." I said in a very sexual manner. I literally jumped on him kissing all over his face. I couldn't believe it was actually him.

  "Let's go upstair in the guest room." he said. grabbing my hand and led me upstairs.

  "He's all mine." I said in my head.

50+ likes for the next chapter! I don't wanna feel like I'm writing these chapters for no reason. 😩