Chapter X.

Miracle's POV
4 months later.

ITS MY BIRTHDAY! Finally, I was 19. These past couple of months flew by, it was very chill. No signs of Kookie and Kris punk asses. Diamonds of Atlanta was throwing me a birthday bash. All of my close coworkers, friends, celebrities, and even Deuce was there by my side.

After my performance, I went back to the dressing room to fix my hair and makeup and change my wardrobe for my party. I seen Angel in there muggin' the shit out of me, as if she had something to say. I was tryna ignore the elephant in the room but I hated negative tension.

"Wassup with you A? You've been dodging me for a while." I asked her.

"Man, nothing. I gotta go get ready to perform." She said sounding angry.

I just shook my head and proceeded doing my business. I looked cute in my performance outfit, I had to snap a photo and post it to instagram.

"Stripper mode: " I captioned the photo.

----
Angel's POV

Fuck that bitch Miracle, took Deuce away from me. I thought I could trust her but she just like all the other bitches 'round here. I had instant hatred for her. I pulled out my phone while giving some weird pervert a table dance. He had money though.

"Me: I want in on killing that bitch." I added Kris and Kookie in a group message.

"Kris&Kookie: for sure."