Chapter VI.

Finally, home and relaxing with my man smoking a blunt. "Deuceeeee!" I moaned as he was massaging my shoulders. That's right, y'all heard me. DEUCE! He's mine, yeah he part owner of the club I work at. Bitches at my job so mad that he's mine. They say he's the reason I make the most money at the club which is a lie.

"Yes baby?" he says as taking a pull from the blunt.

"Can you run me a bubble bath baby? I'm really exhausted." I said sounding like a baby, poking my lip out.

"Anything for you princess." he was everything and more. we've been seeing each other since my third week of my working at the club. He was so handsome, and also had a very street, thug-like mentality that I just couldn't get over. He also trapped, and unlike most trap niggas he actually showed emotion instead of trying to act all hard which turned me on.

After my nice and comfortable bath, I walked into the room with just my towel on. It was dark in there with just a few candles lit and rose pedals on the bed and floor. I just covered my mouth in amazement that he did such thing. The song "Matrimony" by Wale played in the background. I walked over to him kissing him letting he know that he was greatly appreciated.

"Baby, this is beautiful." I said, in between kisses.

"There's more than this, just know." he said as he laid me down on the bed. he kissed me all over my neck, leaving hickies.

"Deuce, baby make love to me, please?" I whispered in his ear. Don't get me wrong, I loved rough sex, porn star sex. But I really wanted to feel loved tonight.

"Alright baby, I got you." he said as taking one of my boobs into his mouth, licking and sucking all over it. He did the same with the other as well. All I could do was let out a soft moan, it felt so good.

He then, made his way downtown kissing all over my stomach. "Legs shakin'" by R. Kelly started playing and I could really tell he was getting in the mood cause the song's lyrics were matching with his exact actions. He then, spreads open my legs, and lifts then up placing them on his shoulders. Swirling his tounge all over my pussy, causing my body to shake all over. It was uncontrollable, and I started moaning very loud.

"You like that baby?" he said in a sensual voice.

"mhm." I moaned out, clenching the sheets. I couldn't control myself at that moment.

He then, enters two fingers in me going in and out faster and fast. I tried hold it in but I just couldn't, and ended up squirting everywhere! He then comes up and kisses me, reached for the box of condoms, slid one on and went to work.

----

Kris POV.

Man, that bitch Miracle irritates the soul outta me. Everything was cool at first, but now I just can't deal with the bitch. She thinks she's better than any other bitch that pops their pussy in this club.

"I WANT THAT BITCH OUT, EITHER SHE GOES OR I GO!" I yelled to mama Donna, and Big Ant.

"Well, goodbye Kris. She's here to stay, she's top paid and better looking." Mama Donna said calmly.

"Fuck y'all, I quit! Hope you never make another penny in this motherfucka!" I yelled and walked out.

*Gets in car.*

"Kookie❤: well, what dey say Lo?"

"Me: I'm fired, guess we gon have to kill this bitch."

"Kookie❤: bet."