Chapter XVII.

Miracle's POV

We located the warehouse in which they were all held hostage by Deuce and his boys. Before anyone got out of their vehicles, we made it very clear to everyone what the plan was. I warned my cousin and his colleagues about how dangerous Deuce's crew was and I definitely didn't want anyone getting hurt. Once everyone understood the simple but also difficult procedure, we continued to put the plan to use. Right then and there, I wanted to shit bricks. "What if I get killed?" --- "what if my cousin or one of his people get killed?" I thought to myself. It was too late to turn back now. Angel was in the car waiting until everything was over, didn't want her to get caught in the mist of it all just in case bullets flew.

We slowly crept our way into the abandoned warehouse. It was about 10:30 p.m, very dark outside and cold as hell. I didn't have my glasses nor contacts so I couldn't see at all. The closer we got to the warehouse, I heard Deuce yelling at the three of them. Through the little window, I could also see his goons preparing the bullets to go in the gun that he was going to use to execute them. My palms got sweaty, my heart began racing, and my mind went blank.

"FREEEEEZE!" my cousin and the rest of the policemen busted through the doors of the warehouse. I stood outside, I couldn't even step in there.

"Drop your weapons!" one of the detectives yelled.

"nah, you drop your weapons!" Deuce yelled back.

*POW, POW!* shots were fired. I instantly began to cry with hopes that my cousin or Ant didn't get shot. After all the mayhem, I heard Kookie, and Kristal in there screaming and crying. I walked in to see that Deuce had been shot, but wasn't dead. Two out of the 5 goons that Deuce had were shot and killed, and 3 police officers were injured. I ran over to Ant and helped untie him. Tears rolled down our faces, I kissed him passionately. I was scared that I was going to lose him. I looked over to see that Kookie and Kris were mugging me.

"y'all bitches are welcome, I just saved your lives." I said.

"Nastassia Tyler, and Kristal Jacqués you are under arrest for the attempted murder against Mercedes Watson. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say, can and will be held against you in a court of law...." A female detective said as police officers were arresting them.

"YOU BITCH!" kristal yelled causing attention to herself.

"Miracle, can we please talk this out!? you know I have a daughter! plus, I'm currently pregnant with Deuce's baby!" Kookie pleaded. ---- "I'm with child, I can't have a baby in jail!"

"They'll take good care of you and the baby in prison." Detective Maria Sanchez said.

"Take these dirtbags away." I said laughing in their faces.

--------
Big Ant's POV

"Miracle, excuse me Mercedes, I'm so glad to have you. I appreciate everything you've done for me." I said.

"you're welcome. Now, let's get out of here. It stinks really badly." she said covering her nose.

It felt so good to be out of that damn warehouse. Just couldn't wait to get home to my family. We got outside to see news reporters standing around everywhere in our faces waiting to hear our sides of the story. I never really liked the publicity nor the attention. I don't give a fuck who and where it comes from. We quickly ran past the news reporters and got into the truck. Angel was already sitting there looking as if she just seen a ghost. As Kris walked past us handcuffed, she mouthed the words "D-E-A-D! You're all DEAD!" I just laughed. I didn't know whether to take her serious or not. Her brother was apart of BMF, one of the most deadliest gangs in Atlanta. I already knew he was gonna be the first person she calls when she gets there.

The car ride was silent. Even though everything was over there was still some tension in the car, and please believe it wasn't between Miracle and Angel. Everyone got to their designated areas. As soon as I got into my house, I got in the shower. When I got out, I shot Miracle a text.

"Me: thank you babygirl for everything. I'll come check on you later. love you."

"M❤: no problem babe, ok and ily2."

She was the sweetest girl I've ever known and I had big plans to give her the world. My phone vibrated, some unknown number was calling me. I don't usually answer unknown numbers but I was curious to know who was calling me after all of that shit that just happened.

"Hello? who is this?"

"hey, its Angel. Antonio we need to talk."

"Talk about what Angel? you know we don't usually talk about anything." I said sounding frustrated.

"Can I come over? we really need to talk." Angel said, she sounded as if she been crying.

"No man! The fuck you want!? I've had a long ass day my nigga. What do you want!?" I said yelling.

"I'm pregnant, and you're the only one I've been with in two months. Besides Deuce and we used condoms."

My jaw dropped in disbelief, I couldn't believe what my ears were hearing. All I could do was hang up the phone. I had to tell Miracle but how? She's never finna talk to me again. She's already talking about quitting the club and getting ready for school. She's everything I have ever been looking for in a girl and now I finally have it. I sent Miracle another text.

"Me: hey lil mama, I won't be able to make it tonight. Something came up at the club. You gon be straight?"

"M❤: Yeah, you good?"

"Me: yeah, I'll be fine. Go to sleep. goodnight."

She didn't respond so I'm assuming she already went to sleep. I called Angel and told her I was coming over.

"Me: unlock the door."

"Hoe #2: its unlocked come in."