Chapter XII.

Miracle's POV
4:58 a.m.
I enjoyed my birthday party at the strip club as planned. After the party was over, I helped the custodians clean up. I would've felt bad if I didn't help out. Finally, we finished cleaning the club and Big Ant, and the bouncer walked me to my car and rode home with me as planned. I was nervous and scared waking out into the parking lot, not knowing if them bitches were waiting for me or not.

We finally arrived to my downtown Atlanta apartment, I ran in the house kicking my heels off. Big Ant chilled in the living room while the bouncer was in the car explaining to his bitch why he wasn't coming home for the night. I had been blowing up Deuce's phone since we left the club, I was getting pissed off by the minute.

*RING.. RING..*f
"you have reached (404)"
*CLICK!*

Why wasn't he answering my calls? Fuck it, he probably fucking another bitch or in the trap house. I told Big Ant I was getting in the shower and hitting the sheets.

"Ok. I'm finna blow up the air mattress and sleep down here." He said pulling out the box.

"You can just sleep in the guest room Ant, you know you like family to me. Make yourself at home man." I said walking off.

I hopped in the shower feeling so horny from the drinks and drugs. Usually I'd have Deuce ungrateful ass here to satisfy this feeling but he was no where around and I damn sure wasn't bout to pull no hoe shit and try to fuck Ant or the bouncer.

"What am I gonna do?" I sighed.

I stepped out the shower for a quick second and into my bedroom going into my closet to grab my vibrator. Deuce hated the fact that I had one, he felt like I was cheating on him with a non-human dick. I got back in the shower letting the hot water run all over my body and putting my vibrator to use.

"Ahhh, shit." I let out a soft moan.
------
Deuce's POV

Miracle kept blowing up my phone while I was at the trap with my potna dem. I was too high and drunk to answer. A nigga had percocet, adderall, ecstasy, and weed. I was just praying to God a nigga ain't over dose. It was a couple of hoes up in the trap with us, I paid them no mind though.

"All these hoes fucking, all these hoes getting slay'd!" My nigga Marquel rapped looking at one of the hoes and laughing.

The song "trap" by Bankroll Fresh played in the background as I sat there looking at my phone contemplating on whether to call Miracle ass back or not. I remember her telling me that Big Ant was going home with her tonight to protect her, whatever the fuck that meant. I called both of their phones multiple times, no answer.

"The fuck?!" I said looking at myy phone. --- "I'm finna dip, man. I'll catch up with y'all niggas tomorrow."

"Aight, be easy bruh." Marquel and others said.

I'm finna pull up on these mothafuckas, unexpected.