Saving The World With MR. Prick

Dedicated to the most awesome cover maker ever :)

i <3 u

Guys if you like this story COMMENT VOTE and umm FAN ???

well njoy reading.....

ummmm well thats all....

 Chapter 1:

       I stared at him with all the hatred I could gather...lethal venom dripping off my eyelashes umm...maybe that was a little too much....

“Don’t stare too much you will fall in love...” he smirked...

If only I could tear his face to small microscopic pieces and feed them to algae.

 *About which Mrs. Janice was trying to teach us, but really she couldn’t take a hint, that women, we didn’t understand biology and we didn’t give a damn.*

His stupid sly smile hugged his face...the face with all the perfect features, deep blue eyes, long and dark eyelashes, perfect eyebrows, straight nose, delicious, perfect lips...a face out of The Vogue!

If only those features belonged to someone else I would have fallen head over knees for him, but No it had to be my foe!

*life and its tragedies*

“Please! I’m not into animals...but if you ask real nice I might introduce you to my pet poodle...” I snapped at him.

That got me hushed laughter from guys and even some smiles from the girls!

Ha!

Me: 1 Prick: 0

*Take that, Mr. Famous- but-good-for-nothing-jerk.*

“Since when did they allow animals to have pets?” he exclaimed surprised.

He’s a good actor I give him that, but along with that he is a conceited, stuck up jerk, a very annoying one.

“Since they let your mum have you!”

Okay maybe bringing his mother into this wasn’t the best thing I have done but he called me an animal!

*Yeah I had started it...but DONT YOU DARE REMIND ME!*

“Miss Swan, Mr. Flint detention after class and now keep quite both of you.”

Mrs. Janice yelled, red faced. Well her anger was just; half the class was guffawing because of our charade.

I buried myself in my book mumbling ‘Sorry...’ I heard a similar apology from him. I stared at my biology textbook; the words stared back at me angrily. Seriously whoever invented this subject sent students into a deep hell hole. Really, who wants to know, what a meat eating plant in some unknown part of the world, they would never visit, is called in Greek?

When would this damn lecture get over!

I felt someone staring at me. I looked up to meet Mia’s glare.

Mia my best friend shot me a disapproving look.

I shrugged and mouthed back ‘Whatever’.

“Watch your back Miss Smart-Pants... I’m onto you” he whispered, threatening...as if!

“Ohh I’m scared.” I muttered fanning myself with my hands. “Someone call the cops I’m getting life threats from a looser. GET A LIFE!”I snapped back probably a bit too loud.

“Miss Abigail Swan! Get out of my class! NOW!”

And I got kicked out of the class just 15 minutes before it ended. And that too because I stood up to some jerk.