Chapter 11

"That was such and fun party." " I know but if I had to listen to Jack talk about is how good is golf game is one more time." "Oh honey." "I'm  going to check on Ally." "Jonathan wait." "What?"  "Come here you are going to want to see this." " Awww look  at them. They look so cute sleeping with arms around each other." " Yeah they do" " Well lets just leave them alone" 

The next morning when I woke up I was  resting my head on Dylan and my arm was  laying over his stomach . His left arm was across my shoulders. I didn't want to move because I didn't want to wake him up but mostly because I liked this. I felt safe I felt okay. 

 Then I noticed my mom walking in the kitchen she stop and looked at me and smiled. I gave her that look of whatever. I decide to get up and I moved slowly to make sure I didn't wake him. " Its not what you think. " I wasn't thinking anything" " "Well good because it isn't anything." " Okay if that's what you say." 

She proceed to start making breakfast. " So" " So" "Okay look he came over we watched a movie and then fell asleep that's it." Okay' " Okay" "You seem very relaxed for a mother that walked in and saw her daughter sleeping  on a boy. " I'm fine because this isn't the first time I seen it" " What?" she just gave me that mom look. "You saw when you got home" She nodded. 

" Ally, I was a little mad  to see that  you  feel asleep on him but I got over it because I was more happy. I was happy to see you connect with someone your age again. Seeing  that  just showed that what I have noticed over the last couple months was true. You seem happy." "You think that he is the reason that I'm  happy come on." "Ally" " Okay maybe he does make me happy and he does give me the  feel like  finally I have someone that I can talk to and hang out with. It feels great." My mom smiled  "So are you guys just friends or do you like him" I had this look on my face like are you kidding me. " "Were just friends that's it nothing else." 

That's  how I felt I didn't think that he like me that way  and yeah even though he did kiss me last night I realized he was just doing to prove a point and that was it. My mom didn't say anything back "Whatever I'm going to take shower." 

 When I made my way back down stairs I could hear them all talking and I knew that if I walked in that kitchen that Dylan would make me tell them and I didn't know if I was ready to that yet. " "What's going on in here?" " Nothing just talking Dylan was telling us about the movie you guys watched last night." my dad said. I went and sat next to Dylan and looked at him. He smiled. 

 For the rest of breakfast we just talked about everything and it was never brought up about what I have been doing or what I try to do last night. " I'm going  to getting going." Dylan said. I got up and walk with him out. I walked with him outside because I didn't want to talk to him inside. " Thanks for not telling my parents" " No problem, its not up to me when you tell them but you have to tell them. " I know" " Well remember if you need anything call me" I nodded and he gave me hug and started walking towards his house. "Hey" I shouted he stopped and look back. " Umm I just want to know that kiss that we had that was just something that you did to prove a point right?" He didn't say anything he just smiled and kept walking.