Chapter 9

It was a cold snowy December evening, the day had finally come that I was going to end it all. My parents were going out tonight which was perfect because I didn't have to worry about them walking in on me kill myself they were going to some party and wouldn't  be back till late.

 "Okay Ally, we should be home around  one  so lock the doors and don't forget to turn on  the alarm." Okay" My mom gave me a hug and said that she love me. Little did she know that would be the last words she would say to me. " Love you honey." My dad said and he came and gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

 Once they left I got to work. I went to my room got the rope and tied it. I printed out my suicide note and put it all at the  top of the  stairs. Even though I had everything ready to go, I wasn't ready to do it yet.

 I decide that I had some loose ends to tie up, so I went and drove around stopping by every close family member that lived by us. I would talk to them for a  few minutes and I made sure the last thing I said to them was "I love you". For some reason I thought it would be better to make those my last words to them. 

As I pulled in to the drive I saw Dylan sitting on my front porch. " Hey" he said." Hi" " So what's up?" "Nothing really how about you" "Same here." silence came upon us and I just praying that he would leave to I could leave to. 

" Look I know that we have been talking a lot more but I still feel like you are being distance. Plus  we never talked about that happened at the ice cream shop.""No,I'm not mad at you. I just have  be busy" I looked at him with  smile and he smiled back at me." Well if you are good now, we can hang out now?"

 "Yeah" I know that I shouldn't let him come in and hang out because its just getting in my way. But I guess its only fair to spend my last moments with a person that has been my only friend. 

We went inside and   I made as hot chocolate for us. Then we went and sat in the living room. "So why don't you like Zoey?" I wasn't really shocked that he asked. I just had decide if I wanted to tell him the whole story or just parts. 

"She was just never the nice to me growing up." " Like what she bullied you?" " Yeah something like that it's a really long story and I'm kind of tried." " Well I got nothing to do and it is the weekend so you can sleep in tomorrow" 

I proceed to tell him about the minor things that she had done to me. I figure that way I was half telling the truth. After about an hour I was becoming impatient so I started acting really sleepy.  "Getting tried aren't you" he asked.

 I laid on the floor with a pillow to make it more realistic. "Yeah you should probably go my parents want me to turn the alarm on before I got to bed." 

"Okay" I got up and walked him to the door I mean it was the least I could do he was the first person beside my doctor and parents that really listen to me about part of the issues. "Well I  will see you tomorrow" " Yep see you tomorrow.' 

As he started to turn around I knew I was getting closer to being in the clear. Just a few more seconds and then its time . But then he turned back around and  put his arms around me and hugged me.

 It was a weird feeling because I never really had a guy my own age hug me before. As I started to pulled away my shelve fell back to the elbowing exposing the fresh cuts that I made on my wrist. 

Dylan looked at them and I looked at Dylan. "Ally?" was all he said. " Well see you tomorrow" and I pushed him and locked the door  and ran upstairs not looking to see if he  had left yet I didn't care. 

 I was to busy thinking that now he knows I cut, he's going to tell his parents and his parents will call my parents and they will come home and everything will be ruined. So I moved fasted. 

When I got to the top I tied the rope around the one of the bars and then I placed the rope around my neck all that was left for me to do was to put my feet over the balcony of the stairs   and jump and that would be the end. 

I could see the the outside  from the were I was standing and he wasn't standing there anymore which felt like a weight being taken off my shoulders because I didn't want anyone to see  me hanging there beside my parents.

 I closed my eyes took and deep breath I started to lift my leg up to get over the balcony. Then all of the sudden   I felt something on my arm I spun around and it was Dylan.