Chapter 10

" Ally what the hell are you doing" " Nothing its none of your business what I'm doing now get out" "No I'm not going to let you do this." " Look Dylan you don't know what is going on in my life. Yeah I told you some things but I didn't tell you everything so just leave and let me do this." I started crying. " No I'm not going to let you do this just talk to me. Tell me  the really issues I will listen. I care about you." 

" You care about me ? Please I have heard that million times from ex friends that said they care about me but the truth is no one cares about me." " I care about you I really do. Ally I think you are one of the coolest people that I ever met. You aren't like the rest of the girls around here, you are normal and  down to earth. You like Mayday Parade. You don't wear 50 pounds of make up on your face. You like to spend your weekends at home doing nothing. You have the cutest laugh and you do this thing when you laugh were you turn your face away because you don't want me to hear you sort."

 At this point I was in a puddle of tears: "Unlike all you ex friends I'm not going to bail on you and not be there when you need me because I'm  always going to be here and you can talk to me.I can help you deal with everything but killing yourself is not the answer." I looked at him and looked over the balcony. And I didn't know what to do so I went with my hands. 

 I stuck my hand out and put it on the balcony I turn around looking towards the front door and being to lift my leg up. This is what I want to do and I don't care what anyone has to say. Dylan grab my arm again. " I'm not going to let you do this and if you don't believe then.." he didn't finished because he kissed me. It was my first kiss and it was amazing. I mean I nothing to compare it to but it was perfect. When it was over I just looked at him and he looked at me still holding both my arms. 

The tears were still coming down my face but not as fast as before. He let go of my arms and grab the rope around my neck and began to lift it up over my head. " Its okay I'm going to help you get over this" I nodded and  he  pulled me in for a hug crying on this shoulder. Then took my hand and we walked down stairs. 

We sat in the living room on the couch it was quite but an uncomfortable quite. " Thanks" I finally said. " Your welcome I'm just glade that you were in such a hurry that you forgot to put the alarm on and lock your back door." he smiled and I smiled. 

We started watching  a movie and about half way threw I spoke. "I didn't always cut" he didn't say anything he just  paused the movie and then looked at me. " It started a  few months ago I had already been getting help and then I just got to a point that I couldn't handle it. I went with one of the last friends that I had well I thought she was my  friend. She wanted to go to this party that some kid at school was throwing. 

So I went thinking it would be okay because I had my friend. When we got to the party everything seem okay. Then when I was sitting down she came up to me and she wasn't alone. Zoey was with her. My friend  started yelling at me telling me that I was crazy, worthless and that she was only being my friend because it was part of the plan.  I looked at her confused I didn't know what she was talking about. Then a bunch of  guys came up to me and  held my arms and legs  down and I couldn't get up and everyone started saying  every horrible thing that you could think of.   Then they started pour drinks and food on me and ripping my clothes and wrote horrible things on my body.

Eventually they let me go and I took off running and that was the night I started." He didn't say anything he was just quite. I'm sorry." "There nothing to be sorry for.  No one should should be treated liked that." I didn't say anything. " You know what Ally forget all those people. Don't let them win and by cutting yourself and attempting to kill yourself its like you are showing them that they won."

 " I guess so" " You are going to get through this but I think the first thing you need to do is tell your parents." I looked down with disappointment. " And let them know you about the cutting and how bad it is. Also I will help you anytime that you feel like cutting or anything like that you can call me and I will be here in a flash." I smiled  and this warm feeling came over me  a feeling that I haven't really had before . A feeling of knowing that there is someone  right there by my side.