Chapter 8

The next day I told my parents that I was not feeling that great and that I think it would be a good idea to stay home. They let me stay but my mom said that I had to go tomorrow. It was suppose to be my turn to drive so when Dylan came I didn't answer the door. and just spoke through the door.  

 A few minutes later after he left I spent the day just replaying what happen yesterday and that lead me to think about other bad memories and  I came to the conclusion that I couldn't handle  all this anymore.  I  can't stay around and continue to break so I started planning how I was going to kill  myself. 

I went on the internet to see ways to do it. I had some ideas like hanging myself or overdosing but I just wanted to see what else was out there. Over the next few days, I went back to school but I did  my best at trying to  avoid  Dylan but it was hard. It was hard because I missed him. So about a week later I decide since my time was going to be up soon I went and talked to him.  When we started talking it was like we never stopped talking. The one thing that I made sure we never talked about was what happen at the ice cream shop.  

 Even though Dylan and me were talking again and things seem somewhat normal, I finally decide on how I was going kill myself. Hanging  was the quickest way to do it.