Chapter 7

For the next few months we ended up taking turns driving. It was nice to be around him without his friends being around him and it was awesome to walk in to school with him just to see Zoey's face. I don't know what it is about Dylan but when I'm around him it's like my worries and negative things about myself  would get smaller and it was a nice feeling to save. 

One November night I was sitting outside in the backyard around the fire  when he came around the garage . I was sitting on the swing with my legs up laying down reading. I moved my legs and he sat down. " What's going on?" Nothing just wanted to see what you were up to." " Umm nothing much just reading." I answer. He seem nervous . "Are you okay?" I asked 'Yeah" "Are you sure?" " Yeah I just want to ask you question but I don't want to make you uncomfortable" " Its okay  go ahead." " Okay umm, everyday since I met you have worn either sweatshirts and long sleeve shirts and I was just wonder why?'" I froze I mean I didn't want to tell him. Even though I have know him a few months I still didn't full trust him so I did   what I did best I lied. " I wear the sweatshirts because I get cold really easily. Like it can be 80 degrees outside and I'm still cold." He had this look like he didn't believe me but he didn't question me either. "Anyway the other reason why I came over here was because I wondering if you want to go get some ice cream." 'Sure" I went and put my stuff away and then met him by his car. 

 The whole way to the ice cream shop we listened to Mayday Parade and talked about everything. Well almost everything. After we got our ice cream we sat down and kept talking. It was nice to talk to someone that seem to be interested in some of the same  things that I was. " I'm going to go the bathroom really quick then we can leave" he said. I nodded my head. " What is going on here?" I didn't have to turn around to know who it was. "It looks like our  little crazy is on date." I didn't respond. " What cat got your tongue?' "Cat always got her tongue." One of Zoey's little followers said. " Well obviously she just can't say anything because her pretend boyfriend isn't around to protect her." I  still didn't say anything. " I mean do you really think he is in to you. He probably is only being nice to you because he feels sorry for. But just like everyone else he will learn about the real you and how you wanted to kill." 

"Shut up!"I yelled and turn around and looked  at her.  "Please its not like you going to do anything. I mean the only thing that you can do is go home and cry like always." "Shut up! The Zoey bent down and started whispering in. my ear  " You know what why don't you just go and try to  kill yourself no one will miss you trust me. I mean do you really think anyone especially Dylan would miss you?"   Then she took the ice cream that was in her hand and dropped it on my head. I got up with my eyes filling up with tears  and the only thing that I kept hearing was kill yourself over and over again. I saw Dylan coming back over in a hurry  but I  got up and just started running. I didn't want to be around anyone. I just wanted to do the thing that would make me feel better.. 

When I got to my house my parents were still gone which was good. I went up stairs with the tears coming down my face fast and my nose running and coughing because I was upset. I grab my pencil sharpen and went to work. I cut but instead of making little cuts I made deep ones because she was right I should just kill myself and she was right about Dylan. I mean if enough people tell him the same lie about me he is going to believe them over me. And if there more people telling him something that isn't true, there no way he is going to believe me when I'm the only one telling the truth.