You part 2

When I awoke the first thing that hit me were the white and tan walls. The lights were almost to bright. I sat up and looked around. I was in a hospital.

The door opened and in walked a female nurse. She saw me and screamed for the doctor. Soon I was being crowded by doctors asking me how I felt and what happened. I mostly stayed quiet.

They soon hushed up and left. One doctor remained.

"What happened?"
"You were in a car crash with a boy named Anthony Lockwood."
"How is he?"
"Fine."
"How long was I out for?"
"Two weeks. Nobody thought you would live."
"Tell me everything."
"You've been out for two weeks. Within that time that boy wouldn't leave your side. Kept saying you would wake up and be okay. Another boy came to take him home but to no avail. Soon we had to tell him we had to pull your plug. It was a lie to make him leave."
"Why did you do that?"
"We had to miss."
"Can I see him? Where is he?"
"He went home Lucy."
"I want to leave. Now."
"You may not."
"I will if I feel it's necessary."
"Give it a day. Then you may leave."
"Okay."

Time skip to next day cause im lazy.

I turned the last corner onto Portland Row and can at a stop in front of the house. With a heavy sigh I trudged upward. The door was unlocked so I let myself in. The first thing that hit me was the scent. It smelled of burnt food. And sure enough, the sound of a curse could be heard from the kitchen. I entered and watch George move around, trying to stop the food from burning. When the small flame was out he rest him head on his hands and stopped. He looked so tired. He looked like a mess.

I walked up behind him and placed my hand on his shoulder. He yelped pulled back. When he saw me standing there he tackled me to the ground in a giant hug. I laughed and hugged him back.

"Where's Lockwood?"
"I think you know where he is."
"Her room?"
He nodded
I stood and began for the forbidden room. The one that held his sister for so many years. I stopped just beyond it, scared to enter. Eventually I opened the door and walked in. A sunken figure could be made out even with little amounts of light pooling in. His head whipped around but froze when he seen me.

"You're awake."
"Yeah."
I waked to him and pulled him closer. He grabbed my shirt and held me close. Almost to close. He held on like if he let go, I would run. I stayed close. I didn't run; I didn't move. I just held him while he held me. A few stray tears fell down his cheeks. I wiped then back.

His big brown eyes looked down on me. Then his lips came to peck me on the forehead, then my eye lids, cheeks, chin, and finally my mouth.

See im not as mean as you think I am.