32 weeks

As Kim and Adrien lugged me up the stairs for the last time, I realised that it was so close until I gave birth and it scared me. It was my last day of school until I went on maternity leave, Adrien still had a month left of school, and I was feeling down. I didn't even have Tikki to talk to any more some times I would talk to Plagg while Adrien slept but he wouldn't really listen and I missed Tikki's encouraging words and compliments. Every now and then the baby would give a little kick to let me know it was there, not that it was hard to miss. Also as the time of the birth got closer and closer, I started to get there things called braxton hicks which are kind of like practice contractions and it basically feels like you are actually giving birth but you're not. It wasn't pretty.

"Come on Marrinette. Just one more step. Uhh..." said Kim as he and Adrien heaved me up the last step.

"Thanks, you two." I said with a pitying smile.

I walked into the classroom and was greeted by flowers cards and chocolates. I looked towards the back and saw Chloe sulking with Sabrina. I thanked everyone and walked up to them.

"What are you doing here?" Chloe said, disgusted.

"Here." I said giving Chloe a box of chocolates, two bouquets of flowers and a smile.

"Whats this for?" Chloe said more softly and slightly shocked.

"For being less rude to me throughout these last months and not tripping me over because I know you do have a heart somewhere in there, Chloe." I hugged her and walked away.

"That was so awesome of you, girl." Said Alya hugging me.

"Well there's no point holding a grudge." I said and the lesson carried on.

The school day finished and me and Adrien walked home. When we got home, we did some homework then snuggled up in front of the tv with a blanket wrapped around us. Just as the movie started, Alya walked in with a massive bag of sweets and other various foods.

"Hey dudes." She said dumping herself on the sofa next to me.

"Hi Alya." I said through slightly gritted teeth.

"What we watching?" She said digging into the bag of popcorn she brought.

"Well me and Adrien were just about to watch The notebook." I said smiling up at Adrien and kissing him.

"Ugh. That's to lovey dovey for me, lets watch... Bad Neighbours. That's a funny one." Alya said switching the channel and settling back in her seat.

Me and Adrien looked at each other and laughed.

"What?" Said Alya confused. "Come on, seriously."

We just carried on laughing and watched the film. Before I knew it I had had fallen asleep in Adrien's arms with a sour worm hanging out of my mouth. The next day I woke up to find pictures of that all over instagram. However that was the best sleep I had in ages and it made me feel very lucky to have a boyfriend like Adrien.

I'm so sorry guys. I know this chapter was very short I just haven't had much time recently due to personal reasons. I have decided to change my schedule to every other day as trying to update every day is gettin a bit too much. Also forcing these chapters when I have a writer's block is probably making you guys bored as well so yeah. I'm really sorry but thanks for reading and bye!