26 weeks

By now, I was massive I struggled to walk everywhere and I struggled to do things for myself. The doctor said that as this was quite a young pregnancy and I had such a small body that my bump would seem bigger than other people who are pregnant I might have seen and that it would make things much harder for me. I now slept on a matress on my floor as I can no longer get onto my bed and Adrien always insists on sleeping on it with me even though he has the choice not to. We have been looking at houses to buy near to the school, my parent's bakery and the hospital.

Me and Adrien woke up and our usual morning routine started, Adrien helping me up out of bed and helping me to get dressed. I make my way down the stairs as Adrien gets dressed just in time to help me with the last step, us eating our breakfast and walking to school.

We walked up to the school and Adrien and Alya helped me up to the classroom where we sat and waited for our teacher.

"Girl I don't know if I can help you up them stairs much longer, you're getting so heavy. It is getting hard to hold you." Alya said.

"Ha who's next!" Said Kim after wrestling Ivan.

Alya looked at him mischeviously and walked over.

"Hey Kim? How would you like to show everyone that your the strongest in the class." Alya said smirking.

"How?" He asked.

"By being Marrinette's helper for the next 6 weeks." Alya said pointing at me as I shuffled in my seat.

"Pfft, easy!" Kim laughed as Alya walked away confidently.

"There. Now I don't have to do the work." Alya smiled as the teacher walked in.

School carried on as normal and I went home early as everyone else had gym.

I sat in my room and did some extra school work in preparation for my leave. Just as I had finished my history homework, Adrien walked through the door and I went to greet him.

"You ready?" He asked giving me kiss.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"For birthing control..." he whispered in my ear giggling.

He pulled me out the door giggling as I blushed. He called up a taxi to take us to this old ballet studio with lots of pregnant people walking in with their partners, it was kinda scary. I looked at Adrien with a weak smile and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and guided me towards the doors. We walked through the glass doors and greeted the receptionist at the desk.

"Hello. How can I help you?" The man smiled, he sounded very camp.

"Uh, hi. We have an, um, appointment." I smiled back.

"What's the name, babe?" He grinned typing vigorously on his computer.

"Agreste.." I said.

"Oohh... you're Gabriel's son." He said pointing to Adrien. "You know, this scarf I'm wearing is from Gabriel's. I bought it last Saturday, I also bought a range of the cutest shirts..."

"Uh... our appointment, sir?" Adrien asked.

"Oh... oh yes. Of course." He said returning to prodding at the keys. "Room 9, Mr and Mrs Agreste."

"Thankyou." We blushed and walked away.

Adrien winked at me and I turned away. We made our way up the halls until we came to room 9. We stopped for a second and looked at the door, we knew there would be people in there who wouldn't approve of our age and it would be hard to face. Before we opened the door, Adrien knotted his fingers with mine and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

We stumbled into the room and sat ourselves down on a mat as the instructors came in. One was a man with dark hair and grey eyes and the other was a woman who looked about in her thirties with black hair and eyes almost as dark as her hair, the man sat himself down on the mat while the woman went to put on a strap-on pregnancy bump.

"Hello everybody. How are we?" The man said in an young and enthuastic voice.

A few people answered with 'good's and 'fine's.

"Good. Good... right. My name is Andy and that's Abbie. Let's start with mommies sitting in between daddy's legs." The man said and started to demonstrate with the woman.

Me and Adrien slipped into the position quite easily, enjoying each others touch. Others looked awkward and this other couple who looked as if they were having triplets struggled to climb on to the floor.

"Good. Now mommies lean into daddies chests and spread your legs as wide as they will go, knees in the air, come on." The woman said still demonstrating with her partner.

I leaned into Adrien as he lifted my legs and as I went backwards Adrien planted a quick cheeky kiss on my forehead. I giggled.

"Ok, that's great. Now let's do some breathing exercises. In... out.. in... out.." all the women in the room including me inhaled and exhaled in time with Abbie. Adrien smiled as I copied the woman.

"Good. Now imagine your pathway opening like a flower..." and the class pretty much went on from there.

Once we were finished, me and Adrien walked out giggling as Adrien told me how awkward it was for him because all the other dad's were much older and he felt like an amatuer.

"There's no such thing as an amatuer father." I said laughing.

"You know what I mean." Said Adrien as we got into the taxi to go home.