16 weeks

4 months in now and pretty much everyone at school knows including Chloe, who freaked when she found out that it was Adriens baby, but it made it easier now that people knew because it meant I had nothing to hide, well apart from the Ladybug thing. Everyone was really kind about it and everyone always offered to carry my school bag or get my lunch, of course this made Chloe jealous but even she stopped tripping me over and being rude to me, because when she did one day Adrien started to freak out about how it might have hurt the baby. Which made Chloe stop because you know how much she loves her Adrikins.

"Hey Marrinette! I knitted you some cute pink baby socks, I know that it might not be a girl but I just love pink!" Rose squealed as I walked through the class room door.

"Thanks Rose that's really kind of you." I smiled and took my seat next to Alya who, after a month was still trying to figure out who Ladybug and Chat Noir were by studying every pregnant woman in Paris including me, so I had to be extra careful.

Me and Adrien had decided that we were going to tell her soon seeing as she would probably find out in her own anyway but we just hadn't gotten round to doing it.

As Adrien walked in, he gave me a kiss and sat in his seat. Nino punched him saying 'it's not long now daddy', which made me blush and Chloe snigger. Miss Bustier came in and started to explain the lesson and we slipped back in to the usual routine of the lesson.

At the end of the lesson Miss Bustier called me over to her desk, and started to talk to me about my situation.

"So Marrinette. I understand that because of the situation you are in, you will have to be taking time off in a few terms. Yes?" Miss Bustier said.

"Yes." I replied.

"So I just wanted to tell you that you will have to be working extra hard until then and you will also have to take some of your time to work with a tutor that I have arranged for you in order for you to be able to catch up with work after you come back. Is that alright?" She asked.

"Yes of course. Thankyou." I said obediently and started to walk away.

"Oh and Marrinette, congratulations." Miss Bustier said with a smile.

I walked out to find Adrien leaning against the wall waiting for me.

"Ready to go to lunch my lady?" He said with a smirk.

"Mhm." I said as we started walking.

"Anyway what was that all about?" He asked interlocking our hands.

"Oh just stuff about maternity leave and extra tutoring." I said.

"Did she say anything about paternity leave?" He said winking.

"Sorry silly kitty no." I said and kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm sure I could use some 'I'm Gabriel Agreste's son' brownie points to get me some. I wanna be there with you when it happens." He said and kissed me softly on the lips whilst holding both my hands. I let go of his hands and wrapped them around his neck while he used his newly free hands to rub my stomach in circular motions.

Meanwhile, Chloe and Sabrina were watching in disgust.

"Its not fair! Why is he going out with that peasant?! It should be me kissing him and carrying his baby!" Chloe wailed.

Me and Adrien left to go to a coffee shop for lunch. I ordered a blueberry muffin and a mocha (decaf of course as I can't have caffeine) and Adrien ordered a croissant and hot chocolate. We drank and ate all the while talking about baby names and the future. We finished and walked out hand in hand all the way back to school.

When we got back I had to go to the toilets to be sick so Alya came to hold my hair back. After that we went back to lessons, Alya telling me how cute me and Adrien were.

"So as your pregnancy manager I propose the next step is to tell Adriens dad you know before you actually give birth." She said.

My throat dried up at the thought of giving birth, which was what I had been dreading all along, but I managed to say 'ok' and walk into the classroom.

After school me and Adrien walked out of school and set off for his house.

"So Adrien I think we should tell your dad today before... you know.." I said.

"Oh god. Ok. I guess we have to... I mean... My dad is going to be so angry... shit. He's gonna kill me." He said panicked.

"Its going to be fine." I reasurred and kissed him on the lips.

We walked up to Adriens mansion and Adrien typed in the code to open the gates and we walked in. As we went through the door we were greeted by Natalie and we asked her if we could see Mr. Agrests.

"Of course. I'll notify him that you will be in his office in five minutes." She said, "Oh and good luck."

"Thanks Natalie." Said Adrien.

We walked down a few hallways until Adrien turned to me and said, "you wait outside, I kinda want to do this alone."

I nodded, understanding, and he went inside. At first it was quiet, then I could here Adrien apologising and his father saying how he was 'putting the company in jeprady' and all I could think about was poor Adrien behind that door, trying to explain himself to his father.

After a while of shouting and crying, Adrien came out and I hugged him, clutching him to me like I couldn't let go. Suddenly, Adriens father came out and stared me straight in the eye.

"Miss Dupain Cheng." He practically spat the words at me, disgusted. "You are not to interact with my son again. You are to stay away and I will give you a check which should pay for my son's part in this mess."

I just stared, shocked that he was trying to buy me out of love. Adrien looked like he was going to punch his dad in the face and my grip grew tighter on Adriens shirt as I tried to keep hold of him and Adriens hand found it as way to my stomach almost protecting it as we stood in front of his father.

"Adrien. Let her go." His father said with a stern face.

"No." Adrien squeaked.

His father looked at him with flabbergasted eyes unable to believe the word Adrien had said to him. Adrien had never disobeyed, he had always been good. However now he had something to fight for, a chance at a real family and he wasn't going to let his father take it away from him. He didn't care if he was kicked out or deprived of his riches, he just wanted a family.

"What did you jut say to me?!" Mr. Agreste screamed.

"You can't take away my child father!"

"I will do what I want. You belong to me!"

"NO!" Adrien wailed. "I don't. You don't own me."

"How dare you! Get out! Get out of my house and don't come back!" His dad screamed before we ran out of the house and sobbed on the street.