21 weeks

Today I woke up after Adrien which was unusual because between morning sickness and kicking, the baby always found a way to wake me up. Adrien had made me some hot milk and brought cookies for Tikki.

We got dressed and left our room. Adrien helped me down the stairs as I was struggling a little. We walked to school ready to find Alya and tell her our secrets. She was sat on a bench waiting for us so we walked towards her. As Alya and Adrien helped me sit on the bench, I told Alya that we needed to tell her something.

"What is it?" She asked casually.

"Ok you promise to not freak out and you can't tell anyone else." I said looking her in the eye.

"Okay..." Alya said growing worried.

"I'm Ladybug." I said smiling.

"And I'm Chat Noir." Said Adrien grabbing my hand.

"EEEEHHH!" Alya said almost crying with happiness.

"There something else." I said smirking.

"There's something else?!" Alya squealed.

"Um.. well... the reason why we told you was because I kinda need you to be Ladybug for 5 months." I said awkwardly.

"WHAT!! GIRL, ARE YOU KIDDING?!" She screamed unable to believe what she just heard.

"Well Hawkmoth isn't gonna stop releasing akumas and I can barely walk straight, let alone fight akumas and protect Paris. Adrien will be there to support you and you'll be great. I needed someone to takeover the job of Ladybug and I just thought, who better than my very best friend." I said smiling.

"I.. I just. I am physically speechless. I.. I.. I.. I just can't believe it. I need some water. I can't breathe. I am just so shocked!" She said, out of breath.

"So? What do you say?" I asked.

"Yes! Of course!" She said hugging me and Adrien.

We went into class and I struggled to concentrate with Alya constantly smiling and the baby practically playing football. I reached under the desk for Adriens hand and found it. This helped me concentrate a little however I still spent most of the day trying to calm the baby down by stroking my stomach.

After we walked out of school me, Alya, Adrien and Nino went to the park. While Nino was getting us all icecreams, me and Adrien turned to Alya.

"We'll get you ready to be Ladybug next Saturday. Ok?" We asked her.

"Ok!" She sang smiling like she couldn't stop.

Nino came back with the icecreams and we stayed and talked for a while until Adrien and I left for home.

As we walked hand in hand, we talked about how it would be good to get our own place and how Adrien should get a job and how we needed to book birthing classes soon, which made me start to panick again.

We got to our home and walked upstairs, past my parents who were watching TV. We got into our room and sat on the sofa.We started to kiss each other passionately, ripping each others clothes off and climbing into bed. We took off our underwear and kissed some more. Adrien tried to put it in but he was stopped by my bump. We looked at each other, blushing a little and separated our bodies.

"So.." I started.

"Um.. I guess we can't do that anymore..." Adrien said biting his lip.

"That's a shame..." I said smiling a little.

"I thought I as supposed to be the flirt." Said Adrien smirking and grabbing my body.

We carried on kissing, clutching or bodies together tightly. Until the baby kicked again, causing Adrien so stop kissing and cup my stomach.

"Hello little baby." He said with a smile, "I can't wait to see you. You know, me and mummy love you very much even though we have had to make a lot of sacrifices for you. When you come out, we'll tell you all about our adventures as Ladybug and Chat Noir and maybe we'll have a nice little house and another baby on the way. And we'll play on the the swing set that we would have in our back yard. And maybe have a little black cat and a ladybug. And you would play with Tikki and Plagg while me and mommy sit and sunbathe watching you play with the happiest smile on your face. And the best part is we will all love each other so much as a family and no one will ever be able to seperate us."

I smiled and kissed him softly as our little baby kicked happily in my stomach. I was so happy in our little bubble, so in love with Adrien and our child. I went to sleep with a smile on my face just like the night our child was conceived and dreamed about the future me, Adrien and our baby would have together.