Chapter 45

Faith POV: I had a good day with Missi. We did some shopping and had a nice dinner. But I was ready to get back home to Tim. When I opened the door to our house there was a trail of rose petals leading to the living room. When I got to the living room, it had been turned into a huge blanket fort. "Tim?" I said. "In here!" He said from inside the fort. "Of course you are." I said sarcastically. "I thought I told you to rest while I was gone." "I did, for about five minutes until I was sure you were out of the house." He said, we both laughed. "Come on in here." He said. "Oh alright!" I said. I took my shoes off and climbed inside the fort. The inside was filled with rose petals and pillows. "Is that our mattress?" I asked. "It's the one from the guest bedroom." "Samuel Timothy McGraw if you end up back in the hospital I am not going to feel sorry for you!" I said. We both laughed as I crawled over and sat down beside Tim. "What's all this for?" I asked. "Well I had planned for us to do something outside today, but it's raining so I had to go with my plan B." He said. "Ok?..." I said still confused. "Faith, I've waited so long for this moment." He said and then he reached under one of the pillows and pulled out a little black box. "God knows we have had our rough times together, and there is a chance we will have more rough times in the future. But I don't want to spend another day not being married to you. I want to call you my wife, I want to start a family with you and grow old with you. I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you." He said. By this point tears were filling my eyes. "Will you marry me?" He asked.