Chapter 32

Faith POV: After I walked off stage I went to Tim's dressing room while he was finishing up his encore. No one was in there. I looked in the mirror. I was finally starting to look like my old self again. I can honestly say that Tim is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Tim came in through the dressing room door. "I was looking for you." He said smiling. "You were great out there!" I said. "Me? I think you stole the show! You were amazing, and the crowd loved you!" He said. "Maybe we can sing together again sometime soon." I said. "Hell, I want you to sing with me every night!" He said. I faced the mirror to hide my blushing face. He came over behind me and placed his hands gently on my hips and then he kissed my shoulder. I turned around, put my hands on his chest, and kissed him. We kissed passionately. Things started heating up when suddenly my mind flashed back to the night Dan raped me. I pulled away. "I'm sorry Tim I....I can't do this, not yet. I want to, believe me I want to, but I keep having flashbacks. I'm sorry." I said. Tim placed his hand softly on my cheek. You have nothing to be sorry for baby. If your not ready, then your not. I understand." He said. "So you won't be mad if I don't want to do anything like that for a while?" I asked. "Of course not! Why would I be mad? I've waited years to make love with you. It ain't gonna kill me to wait a little longer." He said smiling. "Are you sure?" I asked. "I'm positive. When we decide to take that step with each other I want you to be able to enjoy it as much as I no I'm going to." He said then he pulled me in close and kissed my forehead. I though I was lucky enough to find Tim once in high school, but now I can't help but wonder how I got lucky enough to find this perfect man again.