Chapter 10

Tim POV: Me and Byron were sitting near the back of the Bluebird Cafe when I heard a familiar voice coming from the stage. I walked a little closer. I couldn't believe it was actually her! Faith was up there singing her heart out. She has the voice of an angel! "I want her as my opening act Byron." I said. "Slow down there buddy. You don't even know her." He said. "The hell I don't! That's Faith!" I said. "Wait, the Faith? As in high school girlfriend Faith?" He said. "Yes! When she gets off stage I want to see her." I said. Faith POV: I sang a few songs ranging from Elvis to Tammy Wynette to Reba. The crowed cheered. When I walked off stage a man approached me. "Hi, your name is Faith right?" He said. "Yes." I said. "My name is Byron, and I have someone who would like to talk to you over at the bar." He said. "Look buddy I appreciate the offer, but I have a boyfriend. He is actually somewhere in the crowd." I said. "No I don't mean anything like that. Please just come with me, I promise it will be worth your time." He said. "Oh alright." I said. We walked over to the bar. A man sitting at the bar turned around slowly and my jaw almost hit the floor. I can't believe this! "Hey Faith." Tim said.