Chapter 58

R.I.P Chyna you were an inspiration to women and a true legend. I'll miss you.

R.I.P  Prince you also inspired many people with your music.

4/21/2016

Now on with the story.Enjoy!!!

*Monday Night Raw*

On Smackdown everything went fine.

But tonight no one was surprised when the authority's music hit during Roman's in ring promo. He rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Triple H and Stephanie were wearing bright smiles which kinda worried him.

"Roman I think it would be best if you put your little feud with Bray to the side and focus on the match you have tonight." Stephanie suggested.

"I don't have a match tonight." Roman said.

"Oh you don't know?" Triple H questioned innocently.

Roman gave off a confused expression.

"Oh well it's you against the New Day...." Stephanie announced in mocking enthusiasm.

"Okay who's my partner?" Roman asked.

"What partner?" Triple H said with a chuckle. 

Roman sighed and rolled his eyes. He wasn't shocked at all. He was just wondering if there was a slight chance they would have a heart and give him a partner.

Roman was about to leave the ring instead of making a big deal but then Stephanie stopped Roman.

"Roman you didn't  let me finish. Your opponent for the night is The New Day, Dolp Ziggler, Sheamus, and none other than Seth Rollins.

Roman eyes widened.

"Six on one?!"

"Yes. I told you would need to focus on your match tonight." Stephanie said with an evil smirk.

Roman was about to say something but stopped not wanting the authority to know they got to him already.

He could do this. It wouldn't be easy but he had plenty of spears and superman punches to hand out.

Roman smiled and exited the ring.

"Good luck Roman!" Stephanie and Triiple H said called out together.

(Meanwhile)
*backstage*

Alex and Dean stared at the monitor in anger as they watched Roman's segment come to an end.

As the two continued to stare at the monitor an idea popped into Alex's head.

"Come on Dean."

Dean gave no argument as he just followed the Divas Champion.

Alex knocked on the Authority's office door and got no answer.

Alex took a few steps back before running and kicking the door open.

"Um Alex I think the door was unlocked..." Dean pointed out with a chuckle.

"Yeah but I've always wanted to do that." Alex said with a laugh of her own.

Dean chuckled again before asking the obvious question.