Chapter 5

In the photo above or on the side those clothes are what she wears in this chapter. The woman is representing her hair.

*Monday Morning*

Alex groaned as she ripped the blanket covers off her body. She wanted to murder who ever was knocking at her door.

Alex was almost positive that everyone else in the suite was sleeping as well but she was wrong.

She swung open her door to be face to face with a giddy Seth.

"Hey." Seth said simply.

Alex's eyes widen a bit before she slammed the door right in his face. She hopped right back into bed willing to forget that she was ever awaken from her slumber.

She didn't get her wish though. A few seconds later her door swung open.

"Wake up Sleeping Beauty!" Seth exclaimed, pulling the velvet curtains apart.

Alex reacted by burring her face in a pillow trying to avoid all the sun light.

"Seth, what the hell do you want?" Alex questioned finally looking up at him.

"I want you to go to the gym with me."

"Take Kane with you." she mumbled, putting her face back into the pillow.

"Alex please." Seth whined.

She didn't answer.

"I would like to hang out with my best friend not a bunch of old people. It gets boring you know?"

"Fine Seth I'll go."

Seth clapped his hands together before running out the room satisfied. Alex slowly shuffled out of bed.

She took a quick shower and then got dressed in dark grey yoga pants and a pink sports bra. She completed her outfit with some Nike foot wear.

Once dressed Seth and Alex made their way to the local gym down the road from the hotel.

The gym had a good amount of people in it but all superstars or divas. Alex guessed that not a lot of people in Mississippi were morning people.

When working out Alex always started with a nice jog on the treadmill. Seth went over to the muscle press. Seth was always more into cross fit rather than body building like Roman. Speaking of Roman he was by the weights.

Alex enjoyed both. Alex lost her train of thought when she felt a pair of eyes watching her.

Dean was staring at Alex as she jogged on the treadmill. She however ignored his stares and turned her music up.

Once Alex finished her fifteen minute jog she stopped and took a long chug from her water bottle.

"So what's up with you and Ambrose?"

Alex turned to see her good ole' friend Nicki Bella. The Bella twin had a smirk on her face as she questioned the younger diva.

Even though they were opponents at Elimination Chamber the two divas still remained friends and still did have respect for each other.

"What? Nothing. What makes you think something is going on?"

"Well...... to begin with he has been staring at you for he past twenty minutes and I'm just really smart."

Alex rolled her eyes.

Nikki nudged Alex with her elbow.

"So what's up?"

Alex sighs. "Well long story short we're basically mad at each other."

"No duh.....I never said he was staring at you with a pleasant look on his face." Nikki pointed out, truthfully.