Greetings

I had woken up with the sound of a beeping monitor, and a few voices in the hallway. I looked around and adjusted my eyes to the brightness. I was in a hospital, the walls an ugly sea foam green glared back at me.

The bed was cold, hard and wet. By the looks of it the liquid was my own sweat. I tried to get up, and much to my success I managed to sit up on the bed. A nurse rushed in with a tray of food. "You can't do that yet, you're still not strong enough, after all you've been in a comma for a month."

I nearly knocked the food out of her hands and nearly fell off the bed. "A-ah m-onth?!" My voice was hoarse and dry, and at the same time hysterical. I grabbed a glass of water from my bed side and chugged it down clearing my throat.

"Phone, my phone, please bring it to me." She rushed out and came back in a while. "I'm afraid your phone was broken during the incident." I took a pad and Pen and jotted down a number. "Call my bosses, tell them to send me a cab and a new ph-" she shook her head "I'm afraid you've been fired."

"Why?" The nurse didn't look like she was joking, and she most certainly didn't know how to tell me. "They thought you where as good as dead. W-we all did."  She had explained in more detail how I was found by the medical teams, and rushed to the hospital immediately.

Several bodies had been found some half dead, under the mess it was hard to tell who was who. The ones with a more likely chance to live where saved under the cost of many of the ones with one step in the grave. She told me how several of my internal organs where severed and how I had a transplant of my pancreas and kidneys. And my stomach was beyond saving so they had to use several different bodies to stitch me back together.

For the rest of the week I had to practiced to walk and move normally normally again. The doctors said that I was having a surprisingly strong recovery after such an incident. They said I would be free to go after the check up this afternoon.

I was the only one who had access to my house, and the hospital didn't have access in. So I was lend some clothes from the hospitals store. I slipped on the tan shirt, and khaki pants along with the brown shoes they gave me when I first started to walk.

The checkup was smooth besides the fact the doctor scolded me for not eating enough. I left the hospital with my retrieved wallet and set out to eat. The first place I saw was a small bistro. It was full and the first thing I noticed was the delectable scent of coffee.

I sat in the bar section, as soon as a men came to sit on the stool to the right. Followed by another woman , however they didn't seem like acquaintances. I ordered a large meal, and after finishing I ordered an appetizer with a dessert and another green tea mochi ice cream.

The woman next to me started to gag, she then leaned closer to me, whispering in my ear so only I could hear. "Hey do you mind? I get it you're trying to blend in but that's over eating. And it's making me sick." I blinked a few times. 'What the hell?' I ignored her to the best of my abilities.

The woman glared at me as I finished all of my food. In the mid of it all the men sitting next to me started chuckling. I ordered a tea to finish things off. The woman left abruptly with a heavy sigh, not even finishing her drink.

"The hell was her problem." The man moved closer to me. "You disgusted her." I didn't even bother to turn to him. "Careful I might disgust you too, so you might want to back off." He laughed a little before asking "are you afraid I'm going to gag? Is that it?"

I chuckled a bit "I'm not drunk, well on alcohol at least." I sipped my tea. "You really shouldn't have over done it. It will upset your stomach."

I wasn't one to be irritated easily, however this was irritating. "I don't care if I over eat, it's none of your business, or anyone's for that matter." He scoffed "well it's fine if it's human flesh, but as a fellow ghoul I have to say it hurt my stomach, I mean I've never seen a ghoul eat so much human food without even flinching."

'Ghoul?'

"This is a joke right?" I finally turned around to find a man with ink covered skin, and a nonchalant expression. "I don't think it is." He replied, he was wearing sunglasses so it was hard to tell where he was looking.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I am not a ghoul." I turned back to my drink, I suddenly felt warm breath tickling the back of my neck. "That's odd because you don't smell like a human." I pushed him back scratching my neck.

"The hell?" He took his own drink and smiled. "Are you not attracted to be around so much human flesh?" I looked around before answering. "Off course not, I am not a ghoul." His smile disappeared and he turned his body towards mine.

"It was funny a while ago, but in all seriousness you are exposing yourself too much." He rested his head on his hand, all the while tilting his head up and down. "If you are ever in need call me." He handed me a black card with bright red letters.

I took it and he slowly walked away, I got up and followed behind him. "What is your name?" He turned around putting a hand around his ear as he leaned back. "I asked for your name."

He turned around a smiled, extending his hand. I took it "My name is Uta, how about you, clueless?"
I couldn't help but ignore the side note "it's (name), doodles."