Six

They made their way out of the park after little time in there with Hoseoks head on Taehyungs shoulder while they held hands.

Taehyung sighed at Hoseok giving him more and more butterflies but didn't resist this time, he held his hands tight and they walk on. Once they turned the corner they once came, a singular car passed by and vanished in the distance, as Taehyung took a quick look around before he crossed the road.

They passed safely and then headed for the short journey to the dorm. Upon arrival, Hoseok let go of Taehyung hand and kicked the gate open, before reaching for the knob of the front door and twisting it.

He took his shoes and Taehyung followed him, as he looked at his watch and raised his eyebrows. "It's already one o'clock."

He shrugged it off and walked into the front room before collapsing on the couch. He looked around at the empty room and let his arms trail along the top of the couch. Hoseok scrunched his nose and looked at Taehyung who looked like a lost puppy stood at the door. "It's your house too, you can sit down you know."

Taehyung let out a forced embarrassed laugh. "Yeah, yeah... Of course."

Taehyung sat down in the spot his was stood up in directly on the floor, looking blankly up at Hoseok. He rolled his eyes and stood up from the couch, curious to where every could have dissappeared to. He trotted through the kitchen door and took a quick glance around, shutting the door so it was ajar behind him. When he saw no one, he gave up quickly when he spotted bags of groceries on the table, inside the see through bag was a packet and a small yellow label that said 'ramen' on it.

Hoseok eyes lit up as he finally took notice of the low growling in his stomach, even though he'd ate breakfast just under a couple of hours ago.

He approached the bags and examined closer, trying to look for something that would make less time to make.

In the meantime, Taehyung sat on the floor patiently waiting for Hoseok to reappear, tapping his foot thoughtfully and not apparent music.

His mini rave was interrupted when the touchy boy from before came down the stairs and opened the door. He walked past Taehyung and kept his eyes on him as he sat down on the couch. Yoongi slumped down and scratched his head. He'd just finished his session with the two younger boys but he was still incredible horny, and Jimin and Jungkook were just not up for it.

He looked at Taehyung who just stared back waiting.

"Why the fuck are you sitting on the floor." Yoongi asked, although it didn't sound like a question from his angry tone, more like a statement.

Taehyung shrugged and looked at Yoongi who was still in his pajamas shorts and black vest top. His hair was much messier that what it was when they'd left this morning, and his clothes were more crumpled.

All of a sudden, a playful smile played on Yoongis lips and he patted the couch in the middle of his legs. "You coming to sit up here? With me?" he said, tilting his head to the side, in a smug, cocky tone.

Jin had already told Yoongi that Taehyung was gay, just after Yoongi and the other two had finished and just before Jin had left to find a new job. Yoongi loved it when he found this out, this meant that Yoongi could have his way with him, because he knew himself that he was irresistible, that no one could possibly reject him.

Taehyung gulped and kept his eyes on Yoongi. He stood up and approached the couch, turning a little away from Yoongi to sit in the space next to him. When Yoongi saw Taehyungs slight rejection, he frowned and reached for his wrist, stopping him in his tracks. "No~" Yoongi said smiling, looking up at Taehyung. "Here." he said patting in between his legs.