Chapter 14

Unknown P.O.V

I look out the small window out towards the forest. I stood calmly thinking about my next move. Once we let that little alpha go, we knew we would have to work fast to put our next move into action if we really wanted to get our hands on his little mate. She was the key to all this.

A clicking of the door behind me alerts me to the presence of one of my followers.

"Master. We are almost set. Just a few more things to be put into place." Came the hissing voice.

I turn towards the lower life form that has always done my biding. Giving him a tight smile I nod at him. "Good work Maurice. Gather everyone in the field and go over the plan. We will leave soon. I want everyone ready. This will be our only chance to grab her. And we need her. She should be vulnerable. I expect she would reject her mate any time soon since he wont remember who she is." I turn back to the window and watch as my coven continues to prepare. "She will be mine soon. I will have her as my mate."

I hear him murmur something, but chose to ignore it, as he exits my room. I have been waiting for a while for this moment. With her by my side nothing can go wrong. I will have her marked and mated to me by the end of the week. Just the thoughts of her beneath me has me twitching in anticipation. I am rock hard to the point its almost painful. I have to ease the strain.

I call for Sarah, one of the humans we keep around as slaves for our bidding. She glides into the room with no hesitation. All the mind warping we have done on her she prefers to be called for our sexual needs. But I only allow her to answer to mine. I am not the kind to share my toys.

Without any words I grip her by her neck and pin her up to the wall slamming my mouth to hers. I reach under her skirt and use my nails to rip off her panties. I free myself and slam into her as I sink my fangs into the soft fleshly curve of her breast that rises above her dress. She moans out and grips my hair. As I take her roughly all I can think about is this is how I want it with her. I want to be able to take Emily like this.

Emily's P.O.V. (3 weeks later)

I finish getting crystal ready so she can go outside and play. It's been a few weeks since we left Damon's pack and she has made a few friends quickly. She enjoys her days outside at the little playground my father had put in right after a lot of the females in our pack started having pups left and right. I smile as crystal slips her sandals on the wrong feet.

"Come here baby. Let me help you." I giggle at her.

She huffs and sits in front of me on the floor. I begin to switch her shoes when she asks me the question that makes my heart squeeze tightly.

"Mommy, is Alpha Damon my daddy?"

I look up at her for a second then back down at the task at hand. "What makes you ask that sweetie?"

"Because, I want him to be. He's nice. He let me sit at his desk and color and even said I was very pretty just like you."

My heart clenched some more and I feel tears burn my throat. Before I could answer her I hear someone clear their throat at the door.

"Aunt Sage!!! Uncie Nik!!!!" Crystals voice squeals as she run towards them.

I give them a small smile then stand and walk to where Crystals nightgown is laying on the floor.

"Hey princess, how about you and I go down to the play ground and you can show me around? Okay?" Sage whispers to my daughter and she happily agrees. She bounces out the door with Sage hot on her trail.

Nik stays behind and just looks at me in a sad way. "How are you holding up E?"

I nod at him. "I am doing good, Nik? How are you doing? The baby? I sure do miss you guys."