Chapter 2

Thank you for readeing!

Zayns POV.

She was beautiful. Even with a giant bump on her forehead she was extremely beautiful. Green eyes and long blond hair. She looked so cosy and cuddly. I just wanted to lay down beside her and cuddle. ”No, Zayn” I said to myself in my head ”She’s just a child, but still so beautiful...”

Harrys POV.

Oh god... She was hot. And that butt, oh my. Her lips seemed to be very soft and kissable. 

”I have to kiss her... Just once...” 

Her eyes was magical, I almost drowned in the beautiful green shade.  I forced myself to not undress her with my gaze. She was just perfect. 

Nialls POV.

She was so sweet, almost like a cupcake. I just wanted to take a bite of her. When she smiled at me it felt like millions of butterflies was celebrating St.Patricks day in my stomach, pretty weird but a lovely feeling. 

I think I like her... much, very much. What is she doing with me? Is this maybe luv... Nonono Niall focus she is too young for you, but age is just a number, right? Oh God I’m in trouble.

Vendelas POV.

The boys was staring at me like weirdos. Louis and Liam looked at me like I was a little lost puppy, the other guys stared at me like they were going to propose to me any second. I broke the silence.

”Sorry but, where's the bathroom? I need...erm...you know...”

”I can show you! This way my lady’’ Zayn said and and reached out his hand.

I took it and followed him, I grinned as i walked beside him. He followed me all the way in to the toilet and I starred at him.

‘’Well I think I can take care of myself from now’’ I said and smiled.

He didn’t move.

‘’Well you need to go, now’’ I said and he looked at me embarrassed and walked out in silence.

I did what I had to do and went to wash my hands. I got choked when I saw myself in the mirror. My mascara had flown out under my eyes. I usually don’t use mascara but this was a special opportunity and I wanted to look nice. My forehead was big as a melon and my hair was messy. I desperatly tried to brush my hair with my fingers and then tried to wipe the mascara of under my eyes and opened then the door. Zayn was standing outside the door and waiting for me. 

Oh, he’s so sweet!

Zayns POV.

Was it possible to be more beautiful? I tried to hold it in but i couldn't, I need to say it : 

‘’You are very pretty”  I said and she looked straight at me and blushed.

“Says the guy whose middle name is perfection!” she said and smiled flirty to me.

“Sorry but my middle name is not perfection, it’s Javadd actually” I said proud, and regretted it the same second as I said it.

“I know but it was meant as a compliment...” she answered with a smile on her perfect lips. 

Crap. I just maked me look like a big moron. I have to prove to her that I wasn't an idiot.  

I should just tell her about the little clever theory that just popped up in my head when she started to wobble and her face went pale.