Sean Monahan (Calgary Flames)

"Sean, this is our song! Come dance with me!" I exclaimed across the bar. I heard the beginning of One Dance by Drake and my hips started swaying, my body moving to the beat. "Babe, I don't dance!" He yelled and I just rolled my eyes. "Fine! Annie, come dance with me!" I yelled to Johnny's girlfriend and she came out to the dance floor with me, leaving Sean and Johnny alone at the table with Sam Bennett and Dougie Hamilton who had come dateless. "Grips on your waist, front way back way, you know that I don't play. Streets not safe, but I never run away, even when I'm away, OT, OT, there's never much love when we go OT. I pray to make it back in one piece. I pray, I pray," We were having the time of our lives on the dance floor. The offseason had started for us almost a month ago after a disappointing season, so we had been trying to have a lot of fun. Me and Sean and Annie and Johnny had always gone together, Sam and Dougie always tagging along. "That's why I need a one dance! Got a Hennessy in my hand. One more time, 'fore I go. Higher powers taking a hold on me." I sang with Annie. 2 strong hands grabbed my waist and I figured it was Sean, finally deciding to join us. I leaned back into his arms and swayed with him to the beat of the music. As the song was ending, the arms were ripped from my waist. I heard yelling behind me and I turned around and saw an absolutely livid, red faced Sean trying to beat the crap out of this random guy. "Johnny, what's going on?" I poked Johnny and asked him what was happening. I was so confused. "This random guy was trying to dance with you. Sean went livid when he saw you were dancing too." He told me and I immediately defended myself. "Is he mad at me? I figured that it was him dancing with me because it's our song." I defended and he shook his head. "Not mad at you, mad at the other guy, as you can tell." He remarked motioning to a red faced Sean who had slightly bloody knuckles, glaring at the other guy as he was drug across the bar by one of his friends. "I'm gonna go talk to him." I told Johnny and he gave me a pat on the hand for encouragement and walked away. Sean was standing next to Sam, Sam clearly trying to get Sean to blow some steam off. He was pissed and when Sean got mad, there was no telling what he was gonna do next. "Babe, what happened over there?" I asked him and his expression softened when he heard my voice. "That punk was trying to dance with you. He had his hands all over you, I wasn't gonna let him do that." He huffed and I nodded. "How about we head home, okay? I think you need to cool off and I need to shower. I'm disgusted after what just happened and I feel gross." I told him and he hugged Sam and walked over to find Doug. I hugged Sam and thanked him for taking such good care of Sean. I found Sean standing next to Dougie and I gave Dougie a hug, then hugging Johnny and Annie. "You forgot someone!" The guy who tried dancing with me yelled from across the bar. "Don't worry I'm coming!" Sean ran over and before anyone could chase him, he slammed his fist into the guy's face, blood pouring out of his nostrils. I cringed at the sight. Sean grabbed my hand and we ran to the car. We got in and he looked at me. "I'm sorry." I whispered weakly, ashamed that I could be so stupid. "Why are you sorry? He's the psycho that tried dancing with you. I came in with you and you were the most beautiful woman in there. He should have seen you come in. I would have seen you come in in a heartbeat if I wasn't with you." He assured me and I nodded. "I just feel gross. I'm so stupid. I just figured it was you." I explained again and he nodded. "I'm not mad at you baby. I'm glad I was there because I don't know what could've happened if I wasn't. Don't worry about it baby. The only thing we should be worried about is if that guy sues me because I definitely broke his nose." He admitted and I laughed. "I hope it ends up crooked."
this is v short and it sucks so apologizes in advance but I have no more requests so they are fully open now! feel free to request :) also, Johnny's girlfriend in this story is purely made up. sorry if y'all thought he was taken, I'm pretty sure he's single:)