→←Feelingsville→←

(Y'ALL WATCH THIS VIDEO, IT IS PRECIOUS. THIS SONG IS MEANT FOR LUCAYA)

Four minutes and fifty-five seconds..

That's how long I have been counting the silence between Riley and I.

"You have to talk at some point," I look over at her and sigh.

We are currently seated at her bay window. I have been waiting for her to speak, but nothing has left her lips just yet.

"I said yes," Was all she said as she stared at the wall,"I said yes to Farkle."

Chuckling, I nod at her,"Yes, you did."

Riley turns towards me and smiles one of her goofy smiles.

"How long?" I clasp my hands together and raise my eyebrows at her.

"How long what?" She scrunches her face up in confusion.

"How long have you liked Farkle?"

"I don't know exactly..it just happened," She sighs and I smile.

"Well, I hope you two will be happy."

Riley nods and smiles at me.

"So..you and Lucas?" She perks up and scoots closer towards me.

"What about Lucas and I?" I question, giving her a look.

Rolling her eyes, Riley puts her hands on my shoulders and shakes me.

"Earth to Maya! Do you like Lucas?" She shouts and I widen my eyes.

"No! Of course I don't like him!" I quickly answer and shake my head continuously.

Riley scoffs and crosses her arms leaning back,"Maya, I know a lot has happened. And we know that I had a crush on him. It's clearly obvious that you two are perfect for each other! I don't know if you are worried about when I used to like him, but I promise you that I am over him. To be honest, I think I only 'liked' him, because I was jealous of you. Yes, I did think he was good looking, but I knew from the start that he only had eyes for you. He-"

"Wait, you never liked Lucas? Wait...only had eyes for me?" I interrupt her and stare in complete shock.

"I developed a crush...I guess. I'm sorry, I let jealousy overtake me!" She gushes and looks down,"It is so obvious! Lucas has liked you from the very minute he's laid eyes on you! How are you so clueless?!"

Riley is now standing, looking down at me as she yells.

I stare at the ground, trying to process all this information.

There is no way Ranger Rick has liked me since the beginning..right?

Before I can say anything, She keeps on going.

"Who has been there for you when no one else was? Lucas. Who has been there for you when you didn't want him to be? Lucas. Who has always stood up for you ever since he met you? Lucas. Who stares at you in admiration almost all the time? Lucas." She throws her hands up and sits back down.

I open my mouth to reply, but remain speechless.

"Maya, if you're still not getting it, then get this... I've  seen the way he looks at you and acts around you. There's is something that sparks a twinkle in his eye when your name is brought up. Or whenever you enter the room, his face lights up instantly. This boy is crazy about you."Riley finishes and I just stare at her with wide eyes.

I feel like I've just been hit by a train.
A train named Realization, and it's heading straight to Feelingsville.

Everything Riley is saying is very astonishing. I can't believe Lucas likes me. And it all makes so much sense now. It's finally dawned on me, and I can't help but think that..

"I like Lucas."

---------

YALL I AM SO SORRY IF THIS WAS NOT AS GOOD AS IT SHOULD BE! I AM VERY TIRED AND JUST UGH!! BUT ANYWAY, THE MOMENT YALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR HAS ARRIVED! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, DESPITE MY WRITING!

ANYWHO,

DONT FORGET TO..

COMMENT

AND

VOTE!