Chapter 20: Wedding Bells Part 1

• Dedicated to Cory Allan Michael Monteith

Hey everyone. I'm sorry it took so long to update.

It was time. Rachel was going to marry the love of her life. The piano begin to play and wedding began. The first to walk down the aisle were the flower girls little Jasmine and Beth with Shelby. Next was the ring bearer little Joseph with Burt and Carole.

Then the New Directions and alumnus came out singing.

Say I do I do I do

Say I do I do I do

Never thought that love could make me fall

Never thought I needed love at all

Took me a while to finally realize

That your love was all I needed to complete my life

Will you make this sacrifice

It's hard to believe

But your love has turned my around

I can make a commitment now

Say I do I do I do

If you really love me

Say I do I do I do

If you wanna be with me

Say I do I do I do

Cause I really wanna be with you

Say I do I do I do

Found myself searchin' what was in my heart

Scared me when I saw us drifting apart

Even though I didn't know any other way

I don't wanna lose you

I want you to stay

To complete my life

Will you make this sacrifice

It's hard to believe

That your love has turned me around

Are you ready for love, I am no

Say I do I do I do

If you really love me

Say I do I do I do

If you wanna be with me

Say I do I do I do

Cause I really wanna be with you

Say I do I do I do

Oh baby, my lady

I can't wait to give you my heart

My lady, sweet lady

Give me your hand in love

Say I do I do I do

If you really love me

Say I do I do I do

If you wanna be with me

Say I do I do I do

Cause I really wanna be with you

Say I do I do I do

If you want me girl and I want you

Why don't you say I do I do I do

If you need me girl like I need you

Why don't you say I do I do I do

Surrender

Forever

Say I do I do I do

Finally it was Rachel's turn to walk down the aisle. Finn was waiting in the front of the church. Rachel was walked down the aisle by both of her dads one on each of her arms. When they got to the front of the church her dads both have her a kiss on the cheek and Rachel went to stand next to Finn.

"You all can be seated. The groom and bride have decided to write their own vows. Finn would you like to first?", the priest asked.

"I would love too.", Finn said looking at Rachel. "Rachel In your eyes, I have found my home. In your heart, I have found my love. In your soul, I have found my mate. With you, I am whole, full, alive. You make me laugh. You let me cry. You are my breath, my every heartbeat. You're a beacon of light that guides me through the darkness, you're my big gold star,and you chose to let me love you. I love you for your beauty, your intelligence, your kindness...and for the way you always know how to make me feel so special. So on top of all the other vows that I will make to you on our wedding day, I also vow to always appreciate how lucky I am to have someone who makes me feel the way you do and to continue to try as hard as I can to make you feel as special as you make me feel, forever and ever. You are my hero and my inspiration. You are my lover and my teacher. You are my model and my accomplice. And you are my true counterpart. I am yours. You are mine. Your are lodged in my heart. The small key is lost you must stay there forever."

Rachel wiped the tears for her eyes then began hers,"Finn You are my soul mate and my soul's fire. You are the magic of my days. You help me laugh, you teach me love. You provide a safe place for me, unlike I've ever known. You free me to sing my own song. You are more of an amazement to me, each day I rediscover you. My home isn't some place it's someone, and that's you. You are the first guy who made me feel loved, sexy , and visible. You are my first love and you will get last. I'll never be the same without you. You have been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confidant and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible.... You have made me a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. So I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together. You are my hero and my inspiration. You are my lover and my teacher. You are my model and my accomplice. And you are my true counterpart. I am yours. You are mine. Your are lodged in my heart. The small key is lost you must stay there forever."

"Ok, the rings."

Kurt handed the ring for Finn to give to Rachel and Santana did the same for Rachel.

"Do you Finn Christopher Hudson, take Rachel Barbara Berry to be your wife?"

"I do.", Finn said smiling and slid the ring on Rachel's finger.

"And do you Rachel Barbara Berry, take Finn Christopher Hudson take b your husband?"

"I do." Rachel put Finn's ring on.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. Finn you maybe kiss your bride."

"Finally!" Finn leaned into Rachel and the shared their first kiss as husband and wife.

////////////////