Chapter 5: Surprise!

Rachel was sitting on the couch in her apartment. She was watching FUNNY GIRL for the like ten millionth time. She wanted to try to relax a little with her call back coming up in less than a week. Her call back was on Thursday. So she decided, for the weekend, that she would chill on Saturday and prepare a little on Sunday. Also, she wants to get her mind off of Finn. The only two things that have been on her mind were Finn and the call back. She really just wanted Finn to be with her, and help her relax. But she knew that he had school and the New Directions. So, she decided to back to her movie.

While back consumed in FUNNY GIRL, she heard a knock at the door. 'Kurt must of forgot his key, again.' Rachel thought to herself whole getting up from the couch.

When Rachel opened the door, instead of seeing Kurt, she saw the tall figure of the person she couldn't keep her mind off. It was Finn. "Finn? What are you doing here?" Rachel said in a shocked and excited tone.

"I'm here for you," He paused, "to help with your call back."

"You came all this way to help me?"

"Yes, I missed you and wanted to see you. Also I love you. Ok, but are going to let me in or make me stand in the hallway."

"Oh, sorry. Come in, come in.", Finn entered the apartment, "What about the New Directions and classes?"

"It's fine. I have everything handle. Oh, my mom said 'Hi'. Where are Kurt and Santana?"

"Oh, they're at NYADA."

"What why is Santana at NYADA?"

"Oh, she is taking dance classes for non-NYADA students. They have an great extension program."

"Oh, that is great. Good for her."

"Yeah.", Rachel said starting to cry.

"Rachel, why are crying? I'm here."

"I know. I'm so happy your here. Their happy tears."

"Good, I was starting to worry."

"Don't be."

"Ok, let's talk about your call back. Do you have a song picked out yet?"

"No, but I have some songs in mind."

"Oh, then I bet you don't really need my help."

"Not really, but stay. It would be great still spend time with you."

"I would be glad, too"

Rachel quickly got changed and ready to go out with Finn. She still couldn't believe that he was in New York with her.

"Rachel, are you ready yet?" Finn yelled from the living room. "I want to spend time wisely and with each other."

"Ok, I'm coming." Rachel quickly ran out of her room and in to the living room.

"Wow, Rachel you look great."

Rachel was standing in front of Finn wearing a light blue top and a black ruffled skirt. "Thanks."

Finn couldn't take his eyes off Rachel, "No problem. You ready?"

"Yeah, let me just leave a note for Kurt and Santana."

"Ok."

Rachel started to write her note on a piece of pink paper with gold stars printed on it: 'Hey, Guys out with a friend. Be back soon.

Love u. Xoxo Rachel'

Finn glanced at the note Rachel wrote, "A friend? Why didn't you just put my name?"