Chapter 4: Finn's POV

Finn was hanging out in his dorm room. He had just got off the phone with Rachel. She called, like she promised, to tell him she got a call back for Funny Girl. He knew that she would. He was so proud of her. She had come so far. He loved getting to hear her voice and talk. But he did feel sad, when she broke down on the phone.

She started to cry and told Finn that she felt bad that broke up. He told her to stay strong, but what he really wanted to do was brake down and cry with her. He wished that he could have held her in his arms and tell her that everything was going to be okay.

He missed not being with her, but he told her it was the right thing to be apart for now. But he really didn't mean it. All he wanted was to be with her. Them being together would be the right thing to do.

Finn sighed and just wants to stop thinking about everything. So he decided to try to distract himself with some homework.

All of sudden, Puck walked in the dorm room. "Hey, Finn. What is with the long face," he asked.

"I was on the phone with Rachel." he replied.

"Oh, is everything ok?"

"Yeah, I think. She got the call back for Funny Girl."

"Dude! That is so great. Why aren't you happy?"

"I am. I just..."

"You just...what?"

"She just sounded so sad on the phone when I talked to her. She broke down and cried. She told me how she missed me and wished we could be together again."

"How do you feel about that?"

"I miss her all the time. I wish I was with her all the time."

"Well, did you tell her that?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I didn't want to make her feel worst. She needs to focus on her call back and not me. This is one her biggest dreams on the verge of coming true. I can wait."

"But, can you really wait?"

"No, not really."

"That is what I thought."

"What am I going to do, Puck?"

"I think you should go see her."

"But the Glee Club has Regionals coming up and I need to help out. Also I have classes."

"I think the Glee Club and Schue will understand. And school wise you can go and come back in time for your classes. You don't have classes on the weekend. So, there is no problem there."

"Ok, thanks Puck. I'm going to go talk to Mr. Schue."

Finn grabbed his phone and coat, and left the dorm room.

Finn was now at McKinley High. He had missed walking down the hallways of McKinley to go to class. Going to college was so different from high school.

Finn soon got to Mr. Schue's room, where he was sitting at his desk working on something.

When Finn walked in his office, Mr. Schue looked up at Finn. "Hey, Finn. What are you doing here so early? Glee Club practice is not for another 15 minutes."

Finn was started to get a little scared of telling Mr. Schue about why he was early. "Oh, I know. I have to talk to you."

"Okay, what is it about?"

"It is about Rachel."

"What about Rachel? Is she okay?"

"Oh, yeah. She is fine. She got a call back for Funny Girl."