Chapter Eleven: Spring Break!

Rachel was so happy to be finally home again. She couldn't wait to see Finn and her dads. Rachel promised that she would see your dads first, before Finn, because he had class.

When Rachel got to her house, she was greeted by many hugs, kisses, and 'I miss you's. She was so happy to see her dads.

"How was your flight?" Hiram asked her whirling she was heading to the couch to sit down.

"It was good. It was long, but had the guys to keep me entertained."

"Where are Santana and Kurt?" Leroy asked.

"Oh, went to see their parents before Glee Club practice. We are all going to McKinley to hang out."

"Oh, thank sounds great. So does mean you haven't seen Finn yet?" Hiram asked looking at his daughter.

"Yeah, I haven't. But I'm excited that I will see in a while. I have missed him so much."

"I can bet." Leroy said grabbing his husband's hand.

"Okay, I'm going to go stop by Finn's dorm room to see if he finished class. I will see you later."

Rachel said while hugging her dads then walked out the door.

When Rachel to the dorm room, she knocked on the door. When the door opened, image was consumed in a hug.

"Hey, My Jewish American Princess.", Puck said squeezing Rachel.

"Hello, Puck. I've missed you, too. Is Finn here?" she asked walking into the room.

"Sorry, no. But you can hang with me for a while, until we can head over to McKinley for Glee Club practice?"

"Okay, That sounds fine." Rachel said while sitting on the little couch located in the room. Next the couch on a table sat a group of pictures of her and Finn. Some from their competitions, both proms, graduation, and others.

After looking at the different pictures, Rachel looked over to Puck and asked, "How are you, Noah?"

"I'm great. I decided to stop partying all the time and I'm now taking some classes. I have been hanging out with my brother, Jake. I don't know if you met him."

"Yes, I have the last time I was up. He is very nice. Some things about him remind me of him."

"Like one Puckerman, Like another Puckerman."

"I'm happy for you. You seem happy."

"I am. How about you?"

"Yes, I'm great. I just finished up Funny Girl. I'm almost down with classes for this year. Also, I'm back home were I get to see friends, my dads, and Finn. I'm fantastic."

The friends continued to talking until they had to head off to McKinley.

When they got to McKinley, they met up with Santana and Kurt. Then they headed to the choir room.

When they got to the choir room, they walked in and sat down with the New New Directions and the seniors.

Five minutes later Mr. Schue and Finn walked in. A smile spread across Rachel's face when she saw Finn. Finn gave her a smile back.

"Ok, guys. Finn has the floor for this week's assignment." Mr. Schue said then sat down.

"Ok, guys, the assignment for this week is Love. You guys are going to pick songs that express your true feelings to someone in this room or not. Also it can be a song about what you think love is. I'm going to be staring to lesson. This song is for the love of my life." Finn gave a look to Rachel, and then looked to Brad at the piano and the music began.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me

But bear this mind it was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile,

You've never loved your stomach or your thighs

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to

I'm in love with you and all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea

Maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep

And all those conversations are the secrets that i keep

Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape

You never want to know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans

But

You're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to

I'm in love with you and all these little things

You never love yourself half as much as i love you

You'll never treat yourself right darling but i want you to

If I let you know, I'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you oh and

I've just let these little things slips out of my mouth

'Cause it's you, oh it's you; it's you they add up to

And I'm in love with you (and all these little things)

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

but if it's true, it's you, it's you they add up to

I'm in love with you, and all your little things

When the music, everyone clapped and looked at Rachel. Finn walked over to Rachel who had stated to tear up.

Finn bent down on one knee and pulled a black box out of his pocket. "Rachel, I bet you think I'm crazy. Guess what, I am. I'm crazy for you. Every time, I'm not with you I feel that a piece of me is missing. And every time I'm with you, my world is full of happiness and is whole. You mean everything to me. You're perfect in every way. I can't imagine my life without you in it. And right now I've never felt so sure about something in my life until now. I love you, Rachel." Finn opened to box in his hand and Rachel covered her mouth with her hand while crying. "So, Rachel Barbara Berry, will you marry me?"

Oh, cliffhanger. (Don't hate me)Hope you guys enjoyed. Have the next chapter up as soon as possible. Reviews= Love! 3 Criticism is welcome too. *I do not own Glee*

Song: Little Things by One Direction performed by Finn Hudson

Everything look okay?

Send Silk feedback