Chapter 17: 4 Years Later!

It had been four years since Nationals where the New Directions brought home another win. After 4 years many things had happened to the Glee Club Alumnus.

For Finn and Rachel, they now lived in New York together in their own apartment. They were one year out of college, and were pretty busy. Finn had got a teaching job very fast fate he graduated. He worked at a high school as a music teacher, and had begun his own Glee Club. Rachel was working on Broadway, on and off. She had just finished Spring Awakening, which she worked on with Jesse St. James. Them working together brought them together, and are now became friends and talk often. She had also received five Tony 's for her work in Funny Girl, Wicked, Le Mes, Evita, and Spring Awakening.

For the rest of the Glee Club Alumnus, there are more stories to be told.

Brittany had graduated from MIT early, and her and Santana had got back together. Brittany knew that Santana was for her. So, they had got married about six months after Brittany graduated. They moved into an apartment in New York in the same building as Finn and Rachel. Also they opened their own dance studio, which was doing well.

For Kurt and Blaine, Blaine had proposed to Kurt after the New Directions won Nationals and Kurt said 'Yes'. They had got married seven months later, and two months later Blaine moved all his stuff into the apartment where Kurt, Rachel, and Santana lived which was in the same building as Finchel and Brittana. They all saw each other and talked very often. After Kurt graduated, he started some work on Broadway. He also continued to work at with Isabelle. Blaine was busy at NYADA as a senior.

For Sam and Mercedes, they got back together a while after Sam had moved to L.A. for some classes. They had got married and had the first Glee baby: Jasmine Audrey Evans, who was now six months old. Mercedes's first album had come out and was a big hit. She as working on her second between the baby and working as a vocal coach. Sam was finishing up school and worked in construction.

For our Lovely Asians, they had got back together after they made out, after Nationals in a closet. Tina had moved to L.A. , and they had moved into a new apartment together after Tina graduated from McKinley. The apartment was not far from Sam and Mercedes. Soon after they had decided to get married and had after a couple of months. But out of the blue, Tina found out she was pregnant two months before the beginning of her senior year in college. Everyone couldn't believe it, but were excited. Everyone was overjoyed at the arrival of Joseph Thomas Cohen-Chang, who was now a month old. Mike wanted Tina to finish her education, he decided to become a stay at home dad, until Tina was done with college.

For Puck and Quinn, they had started to date again after they both graduated from college. A couple months later they got engaged, They then married a couple months later. They moved into an apartment in L.A. Quinn had started to work in acting. Puck got into writing and was a producer for many movies and Tv shows. They had often visited Beth in New York and the others.

Artie was finishing up his senior year at NYU and working on his first film. He was also dating Betty Pilsbury, Emma's niece.

Marley and Jake moved to New York after they graduated. Marley got into NYADA and now is a sophomore, and Jake attends NYU. He also helps with Brittana's studio when they need him.

Joe and Sugar got together and lived in Chicago. Sugar was in college studying fashion and design. Joe was majoring in Psychology.

Unique had moved to Delaware with family and attends the University of Delaware.

Kitty was one of the two people to stay in Lima. She takes classes at the University of Lima. Also, she works as the assistant coach of the Cherrios. She is in relationship with Ryder, the other person who stayed in Lima. Ryder had got in the military after graduating. This was hard on the relationship, but they managed.

For the Schuesters, they live happily in Lima. They both still worked at McKinley, Mr. Schue had got tenure. They even had a three year old son, Ryan Tyler Schuester.

For the Alumnus of McKinley, life was good. True loves found their way back to each other. Everyone was happy.

Rachel was comfortably laying in her bed, when she was awoken by a banging on her front door. She slipped out and screamed towards the door, "I'm coming."

When she opened door, she was greeted by the one and only Kurt Hummel Anderson. "Why are you not dressed?", he asked.

"Why I'm supposed to be dressed?", Rachel asked confused.

"We are going shopping. Don't you remember?", he looked at her worried.

"Oh, I've must of forgot.", Rachel replied.

"You usually don't forgot things like this. Are you okay, Rachel?", he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just tired, I guess.", She said looking at Kurt, "I'm going to dressed. I will not take long." Rachel started to head to her room to change.

It didn't take her long. Once she came dressed, she and Kurt headed out. They stopped at some different stores and picked up new cute outfits. When it hit noon, they decided to stop and get some lunch.

At lunch, they started to get talking.

"Rachel, ok it time that you tell me what's wrong. I'm your best friend.", Kurt said to Rachel who hadn't changed much of her mood, from this morning.

"Kurt, I'm fine.", She said not very convincing.

"Rachel, I always know when there is something wrong with you. Just tell me.", Kurt said grabbing and holding her hand.

"It's just me and Finn.", Rachel said starting to slightly tear up.

"What about you and Finn? You guys are happy. Aren't you."

"Yes, but we still aren't married."

"Why does that matter?"

"Because it does. Look at all the New Directions. Everyone is married, and me and Finn were the first to get engaged. Even Mercedes and Tina had a baby. I thought that would be me and it wasn't."

"Rachel, just what you guys are going to married. I'm pretty sure of that, because my brother wouldn't of proposed if he wasn't planning on marrying you. Just time your time. Don't you question your guys love. All of us that are married, were all pretty crazy to get married so early. It went like our love for each other was going to go away. Also I'm pretty sure all of us thought for sure that you and Finn would have the first glee baby, but we all can't control that. Rachel, don't rush. When it is time, it is time. Okay."

"Okay, thanks. Let's finish lunch.."

They finished lunch, did a little more shopping, and then they headed home.

When Rachel got home, she found Finn at the dinner table with two glasses of wine and dinner laid out.

"Finn, what is this?", she asked surprised.

"It's dinner. Can I not make dinner for my wonderful, fiancée?"

"Of course, you can. I'm just surprised. I usually make dinner, because you're tired from work."

"It's okay. I wanted to make dinner. Sit."

Rachel grabbed a glass out of Finn's hand and sat at the table and started to eat dinner.

When it was time for dessert, Finn headed for the kitchen and brought back a cake. He placed the cake and said read it. Rachel smiling looked at the cake that read: 'Will You Marry Me?'

After reading Rachel quickly looked up at Finn and smiled and said, "I'm pretty sure I already answered this question.", she was confused why this was on the cake.

"Rachel, I think that it is time for us to get married."

"Really?", Rachel was shocked and confused. She was just talking about this with Kurt not long ago.

"Yes, really. I don't get why we haven't yet. Well, I slightly know why, because we are busy a lot, but that is no excuse. We could have fit it in, but I did what to wait, because we didn't have enough money and we're settled in. But now, we have enough money and settled in and have great jobs. I'm ready to get married; I'm ready more than ever to get to call you my wife."

Rachel so excited sprung from her chair and grabbed Finn in a passionate kiss. "I love you, Finn Hudson."

"I love you, Rachel Berry."