New Oc Haley Oakland

Haley Oakland is Novia doll that came to life one day. Sabrina gave her this doll a month before she died. Haley Walked around the house remembering where she was and saw a picture of Novia and a guy who had on no shirt but he had on a necklace. She saw the emblem on the guys chest and asked people what does that mean?

someone told her that the emblem belonged to a guild called Fairy tail and she eventually found her way there meeting up with her "Sister" Novia. Novia and the other guild members were shocked as they didn't know she had a sister and novia didn't not remember her either. Haley explained to her how she was her sister. Haley explained how Sabrina was like a mom figure to her and being novia anything dealing with Sabrina she agreed with.

And so Haley lives with Novia and Gray. Haley also said she works for sorcer Weekly taking photos and took one of novia and Gray sleeping and gave everyone in the guild a magazine with the couple as the front page. The magazine wasn't published worldwide so they were lucky.

Haley is sweet, Kind sensitive, loving Caring, and wants to be with her "Sister" Novia

The outfit Haley is in is an outfit Novia picked out for her and also haley became a member of fairy tail