Wait for me!

Hello. Does her outfit reminds you of a certain someone's...no?....well her and gray kind of have the same outfit but yea. You can't see her eyes because she is running and like trying to hide her face and her tears.

This is like another part of the princess novia so....

Novia pov
I read the note that's  handed to me by one of my messengers.

When you read this:
I will be back home. Hope everything is going great and make your mom proud.

-Gray

A tear was in the back of my eyes all of my tears wanted to come out but it didn't. "So our argument...was for nothing... he cares about me..."I said as I took off all my princess outfit and ran out of the palace trying to find Gray or, at least, the train to magnolia.

As I was running trying to not cry....our memories keep playing in my head. I was looking to get on the last train as I spotted him. I hugged him from behind as he was surprised. It was easy to tell beacuse our outfit is kind of the same.

"I'm sorry...I'm not a princess...I'm just a wizard"I apologize to him as I cried into the back of his shirt.

"I thought you had to stay?"

"I can't...it's hard becauseI miss you...and all of fairy tail...Don't scare me like you did with what you said in that in the argument okay?"

"Okay...now lets go back home."Gray said as I moved from his back to beside him

"...Gray...I love you..."I said as he smiled

"You too"