NATSU!

This will be a short chapter of how her hair turned out that color

Novia Pov

10:00 am. Natsu, happy,and the others were sleeping over in my house I was the only one up. I decided to go to my mirror to make sure my face is clean. I was dreaming My hair was red instead of brown. My blue dyes were yellow. I washed my face in the bathroom and looked at my face. My hair was still the same red and yellow.

I walked down to the living room where Natsu, Happy, Erza, Lucy, Wendy, Carla,and Gray was sleeping. I was also surprised Gray didn't come to bed with me last night.

I had a cooking timer set to 1 second waking everyone up.

"Whats wrong babe"Gray voice was husky.

"Is everything al-"Erza said getting cut of by Lucy and looking at my hair

"What happend to your hair?"Lucy asked in confusion.

"Are you trying out new styles?"Wendy asked.

"I would prefer a different color"Carla crossed her arms saying

"I think it looks great"Gray said giving me a kiss on my forehead. We heard laughs coming from the only two that didn't say anything.

"Whats funny?"Both me and Gray ask Natsu and happy.

Happy laugh. Covering his mouth trying not to laugh even harder "Some one dyed your hair in the middle of the night"

"And who did that?"

"I cant say.."Happy said not laughing. Which making me brive him with fish.

"If you tell me now,I will give you even  more fish"I say

"It was Natsu!" Happy took the fish from my hand and started to eat it.

Natsu started to laugh making me and gray angry.."NATSU!"Both me and Gray yell

"Is this permanent  dye?"I asked

"Maybe..."He answer

"You freaking idiot!" Me and Gray yelled at him....