.32|Hoshi

Hoshi woke up, and realized it was Monday. He groaned and looked down to be greated with his boyfriend's sleeping face. Hoshi's leg was thrown across Woozi's body, and his arm rested under Woozi's head. Woozi's head rested against Hoshi's chest and his arms were wrapped loosely around Hoshi's torso.

Hoshi smiled at his boyfriend's sleeping face, before shaking Woozi gently, "Wake up Jihoon, "Hoshi sang in Woozi's air.

Woozi didn't move, so Hoshi repeated his action the a action, to which Woozi fluttered his eyes open.

Woozi sat up, a frown on his face. He looked at the time and his eyes widened.

"Hoshi, we're gonna be late," Woozi said jumping up. He took off his shirt, and slipped his uniform. Hoshi did the same and they rushed down the stairs, not bothering to eat breakfast.
~~~~
Woozi and Hoshi walked into school hand in hand. All eyes were on them, smiles and waves were thrown at Hoshi, while looks of disgust and snickers filled with hatred gravitated towards Woozi. Hoshi said hello to no one. He ignored them all and led his boyfriend to the classroom.

When Woozi sat down, Eunli laughed loudly, looking at her phone screen,"This is hilarious, "she said, glancing at Woozi. Everyone else laughed as they looked at their own phones.

Hoshi got up and walked over to Eunli, "What's the joke?" He asked annoyed.

"Nothing opp- I mean Soonyoung," She said, trying to move her phone from Hoshi, but he already got it. He looked at her screen and it was Woozi covered in cake ingredients. Hoshi bit his lip before throwing Eunli's phone across the room, having it shatter into pieces.

"My phone..., "Eunli said shocked, looking up at Hoshi.

"Fuck you and that phone. It looks new. But you know what is is now, trash, just like you," Hoshi said, causing the room to go quiet.

Woozi ran over to Hoshi, and pulled his hand to stop him,"Soonyoung, it's okay, " Woozi said on a low voice that was easily heard in the dead silent room.

People were shocked that not only did Hoshi lash out, but he spazzed out Eunli, who actually very well deserved it, but Woozi who never uttered a word, opened his mouth.

"Nah, this bitch is really trying me. If I see or hear any of you touch, talk about, or think about Woozi in a negative light, I will hang you from the ceiling, and beat you like a pinata till your organs fall out. Trust me, I'll do it, " Hoshi said, before grabbing Woozi's arm and leading him to the music room.

Hoshi stopped Woozi, and placed both hands on the side of his face,"Baby boy, if anyone says something to you, you tell me okay? You are to precious for this world, and I won't let anyone talk about you like that, " Woozi nodded slowly, blushing at the nickname.

Hoshi pulled Woozi into a hug, and planted a kiss on his head.
~~~~
This book is almost over, and I want to thank everyone for enjoying it, and reading it.

I have another story idea, but idk who the ship should be so if anyone has an idea, you can leave a comment (~_^)