.20|Mingyu

As Mingyu introduced himself, Eungi's attitude completely changing.

"Well hi Mingyu Oppa, I'm sorry you h-," Mingyu cut Eunji off, not wanting to hear her squeaky voice.

"Don't even bother trying to come up with am excuse. Don't try flirting with me either unless you have a dick, "

"S-so your g-gay? " Eungi asked, her face turning into a scowl.

"Yeah, what don't you understand. Is there a problem, " Mingyu was leaning down scrubbing the desk but stood up, towering over Eunji's small figure.

"N-no, " she said.

"Oh, alright then, " Mingyu said, annoyed. He turned around, and saw Woozi leave the classroom.

He ran after Woozi, grabbing his arm once he caught up to him.

"Long time no see" Mingyu signed to Woozi.

"What do you want?" Woozi signed back.

"I missed you" Mingyu signed, looking down at Woozi.

Woozi didn't look up at him, he didn't want to. Mingyu pulled Woozi's chin up gently before signing to him again.

"You. . .you left me" Mingyu signed, wanting a reply. Mingyu always wondered why he never heard from Woozi, after so long. Because of Woozi, his once happy aura was completely diminished, and was now cold.

"I had no choice." Woozi replied. He never thought he'd see Mingyu again.

"You always had a choice, Jihoon" Mingyu signed, growing irritated.

"My parents never liked you. They said you were a bad influence on Jiwoo, and they were right. Now he's d- " Woozi stopped midsentence regretting what he said.

Mingyu's jaw tightened, "You know what? You're right. It's my fault that your brother was dead because of his ignorance and that I was the only one who tried to save him, but failed. It's my fault Jihoon, " Mingyu said sarcastically, his hands shaking. He ignored the guilt he felt, and shot his cold glare towards Woozi.

Woozi reached out towards Mingyu just as he walked away. They met again, but not on good terms.
~~~~

Look forward to the next chapter, we'll find out why Woozi doesn't talk. (~_^) happy reading lovelies