.13|Woozi

Woozi ran down the stairs looking for Hoshi who had just ran away from him.

He was just about to open the stairwell door when Hoshi popped out, scaring the hell out of him.

Woozi screamed as he slapped Hoshi out of reflex, but then repeated the action again on purpose.

Hoshi hunched over, groaning in 'pain', "My. . .my cheek hurts so bad,"Hoshi said hissing, as Woozi tried to touch it concerned. Woozi didn't mean for it to hurt. He was just scared and angry," Can you kiss it, and make it feel better? " Hoshi asked, pouting cutely.

Woozi hesitated, unsure. He bit his lip, thinking if he should go along with the other's request, "Please, Jihoon?," Hoshi asked holding his cheek.

Woozi gave in, and removed Hoshi's hand. He pulled Hoshi's head down little, and pressed his lips to the side of Hoshi's face. When Woozi pulled away, Hoshi smiled as he ruffled Woozi's hair.

"Thankyou Woozi," Hoshi said before kissing the tip of Woozi's nose, before leaving the stair well.

Woozi was left a blushing mess alone, yet again.
~~~~

It was the end of the day, and Woozi left school. People looked at him more, looks of disgust written on their faces, and he knew why. He tried to ignore them but he knew one day, it would all come crashing down on him.

He felt someone grab his hand, and he tried to pull away, knowing who it was.

"Come on, don't be like that Jihoon," Hoshi said pulling Woozi closer to him, as he intertwined their fingers.

Woozi didn't not like this. Well, he did but they were still pretty close to the school, and he was afraid others would see.

He pushed his fears aside and let the feeling of Hoshi's warmth take over.

"So.... Jihoon? "

Woozi looked at Hoshi, signaling for him to ask his question.

"I. . .was wondering if you wanted to hang out somewhere, sometime? "

Woozi gave Hoshi a confused look, as he watched the other struggle for things to say.

"Can I take you out on a date?" Hoshi asked. They were now infront of Woozi's house, and they never let go of each others' hand.

Woozi looked down at his feet,trying to hide his tinted cheeks.

Hoshi smiled as Woozi nodded , a small smile playing on his lips.

"Really? Okay, this is great, " Hoshi said, beaming. He wrapped his arms around Woozi's waist, and Woozi cautiously snaked his arms around Hoshi's neck.

Woozi pulled away, and waved goodbye to Hoshi shyly, as Hoshi watched him go inside his house.

Woozi couldn't wait to go in his first ever date.