.11|Woozi

Woozi felt like he was on cloud 9, but he wasn't supposed to. Woozi's cheeks we stained a slight shade of crimson as he grabbed his bag, avoiding Hoshi's calls, and rushed into his house, slamming the door.

He rushed past his mom in the kitchen and practically tripped up the stairs. He slammed his bedroom door shut, and threw his bag on the ground as he collapsed on his bed. He screamed an inaudible scream as he rolled around on his bed, his legs flailing around.

He then stopped rolling around and he was now laying on his back. He couldn't help but smile. Not just any smile, but the biggest damn smile his face allowed him to make. He covered his face and let his legs flail around again.

He was like ice. He was melting under Hoshi's warmth, and was melting fast.
~~~~
Weeks had passed. Weeks filled with  Hoshi staring at Woozi and attempting any form of skinship with Woozi avoiding him, but secretly enjoying it.

Woozi walked to school, enjoying the breeze through his hair. He got into the school campus and was about to walk toward the building when he felt someone grab his waist from behind. He turned around startled.

"Annyeong, " Woozi was greated by Hoshi's wonderful eye smile.

Woozi tapped Hoshi's chest with both hands, signaling to let him go, but Hoshi refused as he turned his head and tapped his cheek, while tightening his grip around Woozi's waist.

Woozi was scared people would see, and shook his head 'no'.

"Fine, " Hoshi said, pouting. He pecked Woozi on his lips before waving goodbye, and skipping towards the school building.

Woozi was left red faced. Woozi hated to admit it, but he was no longer ice. He really tried to deny Hoshi, he did. But he was now as solid as water.