~Eighteen~

Knocking on the door, Mr. Perez opened it up. He had a nonchalant face. Not giving any sign of sympathy or joyfulness.

Cj~ Uh hey. Is Piper here?

Mr.Perez~ Surprised you're not looking for Jacob considering you broke his heart.

Cj~ What? I never broke his heart.

Mr.Perez~ That's what all self concerned bitches would say.

Cj~ Excuse me?

I scoffed crossing my arms across my chest. As respectful as I been, he's pushing my buttons.

Cj~ Let's not start Marcus.

I addressed him by his first name. Just then. Jacobs mom came into view.

Mrs.Perez~ What's going on here?

I rolled my eyes as Mr. Perez gritted his teeth.

Mrs.Perez~ Cj, don't mind him child. Piper and Lucynda is upstairs.

Cj~ Thank you.

I told her pushing past Mr.Perez. That bitch ass nigga. As I walked upstairs and down the hall, I bumped into Jacob.

Cj~ Oh , hey Jake.

He smiled and hugged me.

Jacob~ Hey love.

His face fell.

Jacob~ Wait, not that I love you.

I frowned.

Jacob~ Wait I do! We're broken up! I ... Uh....

I laughed as he got nervous and blushed.

Cj~ See you kid.

I walked down the hall and opened the door to see Piper and Lulu on the bed on their phones. Piper looked up at me and smiled.

Piper~ It's about time.

Cj~ Sorry, your uncle was being a little bitch.

Lulu~ Same. That man has issues.

I nodded.

Pipes~ So about the date ...

I told them everything that happened from, when we left my house to when we got attacked.

Lucynda~ Wow. So the boys were right. Something was up with him.

Ray~ Damn right we was right!

Just then, the boys burst through the door startling us. I rolled my eyes. This is not how I wanted Ray to find out. Now he's going to be like "I told you so".